Better Plugin For Blocking Items.

Yes thats a viable option. I would never have a list of what is disabled though, because its practically a checklist for a duper or griefer to see if his dupe works. Id rather they spent a few hours on my server only to find out their exploit is disabled. Haha

Easy to do that, make ranking, add jobs that work only with vanilla tools, and make them dig some dirt if they want rank up and access to more items

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy to do that, make ranking, add jobs that work only with vanilla tools, and make them dig some dirt if they want rank up and access to more items

edit just retried off a few guys tutorials and nothing blocks item crafting in the Crafting Table 3 I even went to a few other server and all tekkit tables where banned abd the ones thata didn't banned them i made nukes on and then got banned by admin for having them disable craft does not work for blocking items in tekkit tables

edit just retried off a few guys tutorials and nothing blocks item crafting in the Crafting Table 3 I even went to a few other server and all tekkit tables where banned abd the ones thata didn't banned them i made nukes on and then got banned by admin for having them disable craft does not work for blocking items in tekkit tables

even though it doesn't you can simply make like...

for newbie rank: noitem.nohold.nuke or etc.

and so you will completely remove any point of having that item in newbie rank, but for member rank you can add up -noitem.nohold.nuke and they can hold it and/or if you want them to - place it

So I believe this fixes the issue with custom crafting tables

even though it doesn't you can simply make like...

for newbie rank: noitem.nohold.nuke or etc.

and so you will completely remove any point of having that item in newbie rank, but for member rank you can add up -noitem.nohold.nuke and they can hold it and/or if you want them to - place it

So I believe this fixes the issue with custom crafting tables

noitem works great for me but i wanted to retry disablecraft and prove him wrong lol

Idk what they are doing wrong, and i dont care. DisableCraft is blocking recipes on all crafting tables on my server

NoItem all the way disable craft also dose not disable placement of items and don't say oh that can not craft them so im ok well what if an admin drops a blokced item then they have the blocked item and can place it

Wait, so lets say I wanted to disable the second ability of the Philosopher stone with this plugin...

Would I use noitem.nouse.x27526 in my perms file? Because that doesn't appear to be working...

Idk i can always use second ability on all servers

Wait, so lets say I wanted to disable the second ability of the Philosopher stone with this plugin...

Would I use noitem.nouse.x27526 in my perms file? Because that doesn't appear to be working...

In order that someone could use philosopher's stone he should be able to hold it, and nohold protection switches item slot when ever the player places to slot that it active at that moment

Though you can click multiple times fast enough to make item go to that slot and I believe it will be usable (test it to be sure)

The permission would be noitem.NoHold.27526

Also, solution to this could (maybe) be adding no pickup on that block as well

Permission is noitem.NoPickup.27526

Though got doubs on that. Anyways, that's the best solution I got so far. For complete fuction disabling I think the plugin should be modified and that function should be added so that item special effects could be blocked.

i already use modifyworld to disable people from placing the alchemical chest and destroying the condenser. You know, to avoid the dupes but still being able to have a condenser

well, once you destroy condenser it shuts it's window down immideatly unlike alchemical chest. Instead of making alch chest not placeable, make it not destroyable instead

Im pretty sure you can dupe items with a friend by having the condenser open, while he destroys it, same goes with alchemical chest. So its completely disabled as well as the other EE containers

Well, in any case I made 128 block undestroyable so I think dupe should be prevented

128 includes alch chest and condenser

Also, after I did reload in my server console it reloaded all plugins and I believe it doesnt reload recipies, it means that only vanilla recipes remain after reload and the funniest part that when recipe is gone you can't craft item even with crafting table III

So uhm, is there a way to make server not-load specific recipe?

i already use modifyworld to disable people from placing the alchemical chest and destroying the condenser. You know, to avoid the dupes but still being able to have a condenser

lol i like have it blocked from being placed with no item

Well, in any case I made 128 block undestroyable so I think dupe should be prevented

128 includes alch chest and condenser

Also, after I did reload in my server console it reloaded all plugins and I believe it doesnt reload recipies, it means that only vanilla recipes remain after reload and the funniest part that when recipe is gone you can't craft item even with crafting table III

So uhm, is there a way to make server not-load specific recipe?

Try this out: Place a blockbreaker or similar next to it, let that be ur friend breaking. If u dont use blockbreakers, try a quarry or something else that breakes items instead. Ppl gotta be aware of that some are damn good creative, in finding ways to bypass protection servers throws out.

Ok you can add it to usefull guides/links topic

not directly. but i thought this plugin would do somthing else then it does. i hoped the nowear and nocraft would work and for me, but hey dont. if you get that to work for me i will add it to http://forums.technicpack.net/posts/118584/

i use the following permissions:

- noitem.nowear.x30173.*

- noitem.nocraft.x30173.*

my permissions system is PEX and i also tried

- noitem.nowear.x30173.1

- noitem.nowear.x30173.4

- noitem.nowear.x30173.5

- noitem.nowear.x30173.6

- noitem.nowear.x30173. ....

it should block off the quantum chestplate from crafting/wearing but it wont work. i can profide you with all neccairy info if you need me to.

modifyworld has the same features as this plugin + more. the only reason that this may be usefull is because it has a nowear and nocraft.

modifyworld has a nocraft function as well but it only works for vanilla items.

Make sure your noitem config looks like this.

Notify:

Admins: false

AdminMessage: '&e%n &9tried to &c%t %i &9in world %w @ &a%x,%y,%z'

NoUse: true

NoUseMessage: '&9You are not allowed to use a(n) &4%i&9!'

NoBrew: true

NoBrewMessage: 'You are not allowed to brew that potion! &4(%i)'

NoHold: true

NoHoldMessage: 'You are not allowed to hold &4%i&9!'

NoWear: true

NoWearMessage: 'You are not allowed to wear &4%i&9!'

NoCraft: true

NoCraftMessage: 'You are not allowed to craft &4%i&9.'

NoPickup: true

NoPickupMessage: 'You are not allowed to pick that up! (%i)'

NoCook: true

NoCookMessage: 'You are not allowed to cook &4%i&9.'

NoDrop: true

NoDropMessage: 'You are not allowed to drop &4%i.'

NoBreak: true

NoBreakMessage: 'You are not allowed to break &4%i.'

NoPlace: true

NoPlaceMessage: 'You are not allowed to place &4%i.'

I have quantum chest plate banned and it works fine for me people cannot wear it

also I found with pex its better to put permissions in order so try putiing all the noitem permissions first the the rest of your other permissions.

- noitem.nowear.x30173.1

- noitem.nowear.x30173.27