Thread Recycling - The Eco Posters Wild Jungle Of Topics

player21

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Notch has an..................interesting sense of humor

I was indeed talking about your "obviously-fake-star-trek-math jargon". It's still mildly painful.

Yes well, now you know how i feel when they misuse words and create new words by misusing roots. If i ever hear a real-live person use "terraquad" as a measurement of digital data, i may actually strangle them.

Yes well, now you know how i feel when they misuse words and create new words by misusing roots. If i ever hear a real-live person use "terraquad" as a measurement of digital data, i may actually strangle them.

I'm looking at buying a terraquad set of hard dri- aughahsashguha

-transmission lost-

9.0325 and 0.3556

R2 = imaginary.

That's...really fast. This thread isn't growing that fast, unless the time constant is in something other than seconds.

That's...really fast. This thread isn't growing that fast, unless the time constant is in something other than seconds.

I found found that Pie2=cheesecake

damnit, why does the universe betray us these ways?

• 2 months later...

Vampire? I thought she was reptilian

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread204650/pg1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke#Global_Elite

Though I admit that I'm not too familiar with either vampires or reptilians and I can't ignore the possibility of her being reptilian vampire.

Or maybe.... a reptillian vampiric werewolf.

It actually takes a month. For the warning to wear off. :twisted:

Sorry, I reread the rules and couldn't find that rule. Could you possibly tell me where that rule is listed? (I reread the Global Rules twice and couldn't find it.)

Sorry, I reread the rules and couldn't find that rule. Could you possibly tell me where that rule is listed? (I reread the Global Rules twice and couldn't find it.)

Why, it's the first one on the list. Your post wasn't contributing to the discussion at hand, since this entire thing was two months old. Anyway, one of the unwritten rules of forum posting everywhere is that necro-posting is considered a no-no. At least I (intentionally) didn't give you enough points to change your avatar. :)

Why, it's the first one on the list. Your post wasn't contributing to the discussion at hand, since this entire thing was two months old. Anyway, one of the unwritten rules of forum posting everywhere is that necro-posting is considered a no-no. At least I (intentionally) didn't give you enough points to change your avatar. :)

Ok, thanks for clearing that up.