Thread Recycling - The Eco Posters Wild Jungle Of Topics

player21

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Is there a version of the technic launcher that.....

Nah, just too many of us.

Anything harder than vodka+coke and someone starts to get ideas of having fun away from the normal gathering, which means a small group of 15 or 16 splitting away from the main party and getting into some kind of trouble.

Easier to just keep everyone on beer, wine, and rum/whiskey/vodka mixers so everyone stays together singing and dancing.

Nah, just too many of us.

Anything harder than vodka+coke and someone starts to get ideas of having fun away from the normal gathering, which means a small group of 15 or 16 splitting away from the main party and getting into some kind of trouble.

Easier to just keep everyone on beer, wine, and rum/whiskey/vodka mixers so everyone stays together singing and dancing.

In our get togethers there are only two kinds of glasses: little square shot glasses, and gigantic chalices full of margarita.

Nobody ever gets in trouble, but it's been years since we failed to break some kind of furniture.

In our get togethers there are only two kinds of glasses: little square shot glasses, and gigantic chalices full of margarita.

Nobody ever gets in trouble, but it's been years since we failed to break some kind of furniture.

No one trusts shots since the Cement Mixer Incident.

And big mugs are reserved for the birthday boy/girl.

No one trusts shots since the Cement Mixer Incident.

And big mugs are reserved for the birthday boy/girl.

We COULD learn from our mistakes. but what fun is that?

I'll just say it's a drink you need to look up.

We have some good ones too. The affectionately termed Killer Queen, is a martini with ice but instead of olives, you get slices of ghost pepper.

It's fucking terrifying.

Um, guys....

You're going a bit off topic. If you guys are going to discuss alcohol, do it somewhere else.

Dude, you are like three pages late to the party. This thread stopped being about OP wanting a launcher that doesn't make him buy minecraft quite a while ago.

Yea, I know but better late then never to say that.

I recommend locking this Jay? before it gets out of hand...

If it gets out of hand in an unpleasant way, it'll get locked. But what's going on here is recycling. We've taken a thread that served no purpose, and turned it into a thread that at least three people are enjoying. Don't you care about the digital environment?

We have some good ones too. The affectionately termed Killer Queen, is a martini with ice but instead of olives, you get slices of ghost pepper.

It's fucking terrifying.

You want terrifying, check with a university's organic chemistry seniors. I guarantee you one of them has abused their knowledge to make Froshkiller, a perfectly blended concoction of various alcohols, sodas, and fruit juices that is easy to drink, doesn't hit you right away, and leaves you with the worst hangover you will ever experience. Just in time for freshmen midterms.

Come talk to me when you drink habanero infused vodka. Or vodka that's been soaking up habanero oils. Probably the same thing if they made the prior.

Then we can swap stories about dropping lava out of your rectum. Particularly if you're already drunk and figure what the fuck and eat a hab after the shot.

Come talk to me when you drink habanero infused vodka. Or vodka that's been soaking up habanero oils. Probably the same thing if they made the prior.

Then we can swap stories about dropping lava out of your rectum. Particularly if you're already drunk and figure what the fuck and eat a hab after the shot.

Dudewhat. Ghost peppers are rated at 855,000 ~ 1,040,000 scoville. Habaneros are only 100,000 to 350,000.

On a slightly weaker note, there's a guy in my Chemistry class brewing his own mead. Someone misheard him talking about it and though he said he was growing his own weed.

The people I work with (me included) have some pretty weird ideas. We once sent two hours discussing how to make a Pikachu IRL. Pared down to the only "sensible" stuff, we came up with somehow GMing a hamster to have electric eel stuff in its cheeks, or else some sort of bionic implant. A Raichu, of course, would be made the same way, just using a capybara.

Somebody else tried making phosphorus. It took them about a minute before they realised they were just trying (and failing) pee into a mug above a fire, while stood in the fire.

On a slightly weaker note, there's a guy in my Chemistry class brewing his own mead. Someone misheard him talking about it and though he said he was growing his own weed.

The people I work with (me included) have some pretty weird ideas. We once sent two hours discussing how to make a Pikachu IRL. Pared down to the only "sensible" stuff, we came up with somehow GMing a hamster to have electric eel stuff in its cheeks, or else some sort of bionic implant. A Raichu, of course, would be made the same way, just using a capybara.

Somebody else tried making phosphorus. It took them about a minute before they realised they were just trying (and failing) pee into a mug above a fire, while stood in the fire.

And what happened to them? Did they get suspended, did their clothing get on fire or did their dicks hurt of the heat?

Mead is pleasant. Here in oregon we get blackberry mead a lot and it's a nice dinner drink.

And what happened to them? Did they get suspended, did their clothing get on fire or did their dicks hurt of the heat?

Oh, that wasn't at college that they did that. They were in some field, probably a just a little tipsy. I wasn't there so don't know all the details, but I've heard the same story from at least two sources, so it's probably true. The worst thing that I can quickly think of that was done in college was when someone brought in a book titled "Sex Report". There wasn't anything to read in it, but when you opened it, an explosive cap in it was set off. Pretty tame really.

Nor do I, I just happen to know a few crazies that do.

Not that I mean everyone who drinks alcohol is an idiot, I mean these people are perhaps more prone to doing stupid stuff than others. But hey, students.

Dudewhat. Ghost peppers are rated at 855,000 ~ 1,040,000 scoville. Habaneros are only 100,000 to 350,000.

Yeah, the indian pepper is rare as hell to find, whereas I can pick up a hab at the local market. Even if I could get it, I'm not inclined to try something that's used in military crowd control.

I also like how you say they're only 100,000 to 350,000. Only huh?

Have you eaten one? Sure, they're not AS buttsauce hot, but they're not a fucking pickle either.