Syn-Craft 1.0.13D (Latest Version) AotBTeam [syn-craft] Whitelist Server (No mods removed) 20 Slots (Active community and OPs)

Hi there! My name is Zeosyn and I am hosting a whitlelisted Attack of the B team server No mods are off.

Rules:
Age Requirement: 15+

No griefing (No stealing from others or destroying others homes/projects)

PvP is NOT allowed (other than during special events) - Or by agreed upon instances.

Mods such as Witchery are allowed to be used on other players! However, overuse and abuse of these mods will result in bans.

Pranks are OK as long as they do not destroy other players creations.

Server will not be 24/7 but will be on as long as I am on my PC which is most of the time especially in the evenings. (Server is up most of the time).

Steam is not required but if you have a steam account and add me it will help with communication and arrangement of events!

You can build/mine anywhere you wish! As long as it is not to near/harmful to other players builds/bases.

Disobeying any of these rules will result in a permanent ban on this server and any other server I create in the future.

Accepted Player Information/Rules
1. This server is for active players. If you have been white-listed and have extreme cases of absence (2 or more weeks at a time). You will be removed from the server. If you are going to be gone for awhile and cant play for a while, simply letting me know will keep you on the server.
2. This applies because the server only has 20 slots. I would like to keep my white-list full of mainly people who are active and participate in the game regularly.

Fill out application for spot
IGN:
If you have a steam account and wish to add me:
How often would you play on the server:
Experience with Attack of the B Team:

Edited by Zeosyn

Hi there !

IGN:FunnHydra
If you have a steam account and with to add me: No steam account :/.
Why you want to join: Because I want a server using AOTBT and with mature member. And for fun of course ;).
Experience with Attack of the B Team: I know a lot about AOTBT. I'm playing with that modpack since a long time.

PS: What is the server's IP ?

Edited by FunnHydra

IGN:TheCantStopMe
If you have a steam account and with to add me:TheCantStopMe (I believe)
Why you want to join:I want to play on an active attack of the B team server and want to get to know people
Experience with Attack of the B Team:I have been playing this modpack since the opening of the modpack. I know almost everything about the modpack except some of the more tehnical modpacks.

Thanks!

IGN: plokiuh
If you have a steam account and with to add me: Jiragun
Why you want to join: Most of the servers I've been too so far have been servers that show a lack in maturity, and exemplify behavior that would be deemed crude, prudent, rash, reckless, and barbaric. I am not a person tolerates a server that treats its players as experiments or toys. And so I've began to look for white-listed servers because statistically it shows the effort of most players to just play the game. When a player shows this effort it exemplify's that they may care about another players or the server upon which their own being. And that is what I'm looking for.

Experience with Attack of the B Team: 2 years, little rusty though since i haven't played in a week.

Me and my friend would both like to join. We are looking for a place to play attack of the B-team and record a YouTube Series...

Me:

IGN: CybrogSerpent

Steam: CyborgSerpent

Why: Youtube series with my friend.

Exp: NONE

Friend:

IGN: LawMarshall
 Age; 17
Steam: No

Shoot me a message over steam if you decided to let us on or if you see this post soon. I will be going out to dinner but we hope to play ASAP.

IGN: plokiuh
If you have a steam account and with to add me: Jiragun
Why you want to join: Most of the servers I've been too so far have been servers that show a lack in maturity, and exemplify behavior that would be deemed crude, prudent, rash, reckless, and barbaric. I am not a person tolerates a server that treats its players as experiments or toys. And so I've began to look for white-listed servers because statistically it shows the effort of most players to just play the game. When a player shows this effort it exemplify's that they may care about another players or the server upon which their own being. And that is what I'm looking for.

Experience with Attack of the B Team: 2 years, little rusty though since i haven't played in a week.

​You have been White-listed and added to the server. You can connect at "syn-craft.ddns.net" (minus the quotation marks).

Me and my friend would both like to join. We are looking for a place to play attack of the B-team and record a YouTube Series...

Me:

IGN: CybrogSerpent

Steam: CyborgSerpent

Why: Youtube series with my friend.

Exp: NONE

Friend:

IGN: LawMarshall
 Age; 17
Steam: No

Shoot me a message over steam if you decided to let us on or if you see this post soon. I will be going out to dinner but we hope to play ASAP.

You have both been White-listed and added to the server. You can connect at "syn-craft.ddns.net" (minus the quotation marks).

IGN:TheCantStopMe
If you have a steam account and with to add me:TheCantStopMe (I believe)
Why you want to join:I want to play on an active attack of the B team server and want to get to know people
Experience with Attack of the B Team:I have been playing this modpack since the opening of the modpack. I know almost everything about the modpack except some of the more tehnical modpacks.

Thanks!

You have been White-listed and added to the server. You can connect at "syn-craft.ddns.net" (minus the quotation marks).

IGN: KZGaming

i do have a steam account but im never on it.

i wanna join because i can never find nice servers with mature people, i just wanna play and build.

You have been White-listed and added to the server. You can connect at "syn-craft.ddns.net" (minus the quotation marks).

IGN:wildmountain1
steam:wildmountain1
Why you want to join:i want to join a modded server with active people
Experience with Attack of the B Team:ive played it a bit before in the past but still have a good amount to learn

Edited by wildmountian1

IGN:wildmountain1
steam:wildmountain1
Why you want to join:i want to join a modded server with active people
Experience with Attack of the B Team:ive played it a bit before in the past but still have a good amount to learn

IGN: Atidbitnipply

steam:Atidbitnipply

Why you want to join: I've always wanted to play on an attack of the b team server

Experience with Attack of the B Team: I have played a lot on a single player world but nothing on a server. I am probably a novice at most with most of the mods.

IGN: Atidbitnipply

steam:Atidbitnipply

Why you want to join: I've always wanted to play on an attack of the b team server

Experience with Attack of the B Team: I have played a lot on a single player world but nothing on a server. I am probably a novice at most with most of the mods.

The server is going to be back up tmrw morning. At that time you will be whitelisted and added to the server. You can connect at syn-craft.ddns.net

IGN: inyoface1234
How often would you play on the server: atleast 1-2 hours every day
Experience with Attack of the B Team:7-8 months

why: i really love helping make awesome communitys grow and i want to play with people who wont grief and steal stuff

Edited by inyoface1234
i forgot too add why i wanted to join

IGN: inyoface1234
How often would you play on the server: atleast 1-2 hours every day
Experience with Attack of the B Team:7-8 months

why: i really love helping make awesome communitys grow and i want to play with people who wont grief and steal stuff

how do i update it?

​If you are using the technic launcher, where you launch attack of the b team in the top right corner there is a cog wheel that says modpack options. Click on that and under "select version" select latest version.

how do i update it?

​If you are using the technic launcher, where you launch attack of the b team in the top right corner there is a cog wheel that says modpack options. Click on that and under "select version" select latest version.

omg im so sorry but now it says failed to login: bad login

​Hmmm, well the server is working. I will restart the server. I suggest restarting your client as well and resetting your internet if possible.