Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sonicyoshifish2

Failed To Load Class

Question

[B#301] SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
[B#301] SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
[B#301] SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.

That's what came up in the console when I tried to download a modpack.

What is it and how do I fix it?

(I already checked the link. I don't understand what the link is saying though.)

And there's two logs with the same problem.

techniclauncher_2015-05-22.log

techniclauncher_2015-05-23.log

EDIT: The error happens as soon as I start download.

16 answers to this question

what modpack?

post the full technic log from a pastebin site.  - pastebin.com or paste.ubuntu.com

did you copy the log ~after~ you attempted to run a pack? I'm not seeing any errors

additionally, I care very little for any pack not made by Technic team. Contact the author of Pixelmon for tech help

does any of the Technic packs - Tekkit, Hexxit, Attack of the B-team - work?

again, post the full log from a pastebin site. 3 lines from a log gives us no direction

ignore the staticloggerbinder-thing. It is irrelevant. Everyone gets it, including me, and we can still play the game.

this however

java.io.IOException: Unable to delete file: C:\Users\kids\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\hexxit\cache\qcraft-v1.0.1.zip

is throwing a fail on Hexxit. the launcher is attempting to delete a file but can't for some reason.

you said Hexxit worked fine? I see no errors related to Attack of the B-team or Tekkit. Did you even attempt to run those two packs?

Delete the log file as it's becoming too huge. Close the launcher, start it again. Now run either Tekkit or Attack of the B-team, once.

if it fails to load, post a new log

Hey

help would be appreciated; thanks in advance

​what made you think you can barge in on someone elses report and claim it as your own?

So for anyone that found this post like I did, looking for answers... The first post on this page, the original post, gives you the URL you need to go to. A file is missing. Go to the site http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder which will then direct you to the download page (http://www.slf4j.org/download.html). Grab the .zip file, and throw it in YourDrive:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\ModInQuestion\cache, and you should be good to go.

[B#301] SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
[B#301] SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
[B#301] SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.

That's what came up in the console when I tried to download a modpack.

What is it and how do I fix it?

(I already checked the link. I don't understand what the link is saying though.)

And there's two logs with the same problem.

techniclauncher_2015-05-22.log

techniclauncher_2015-05-23.log

EDIT: The error happens as soon as I start download.

So for anyone that found this post like I did, looking for answers... The first post on this page (referenced above) gives you the URL you need to go to. A file is missing. Go to the site http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder which will then direct you to the download page (http://www.slf4j.org/download.html). Grab the .zip file, and throw it in YourDrive:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\ModInQuestion\cache, and you should be good to go.

that's because the StaticLoggerBinder is irrelevant! Everyone ~ and I literally mean everyone, including Kakermix himself - gets that error line and he and everyone else can play on modpacks.

Stop bumping old reports. If you have an issue and can't play Technic packs, make your own bug report

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Cozmmando
      My modpack used to download just fine but it seems to have stopped working recently. I used a direct link and made sure that I set everything up correctly, but whenever I try to download it the percentage bar goes into the negatives. Does anyone know why this might be happening? Here is a link to my modpack: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/cozrpg-evolved.984365
      Thanks for the help in advance!

EDIT: It turns out that if you leave the download on for a while, the pack will eventually download. But it still shows a negative percentage, and i’m sure that has driven some users away from the pack because they thought it was broken. So does anyone know why the download bar is showing a big negative percentage?
    • By xfalcon
      Hello, I'm getting the following error when starting up my server. Can someone help me resolve it please? Thanks in advance. The modpack is Tekkit Classic.
      [email protected]:~/tcs# ./launch.sh 182 recipes 27 achievements 15:56:04 [INFO] Starting minecraft server version 1.2.5 15:56:04 [INFO] Attempting early MinecraftForge initialization 15:56:04 [INFO] Completed early MinecraftForge initialization 15:56:04 [INFO] Forge Mod Loader version 2.2.91.173 for Minecraft 1.2.5 loading 15:56:04 [SEVERE] Unable to process our input to locate the minecraft code 15:56:04 [SEVERE] cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException 15:56:04 [SEVERE] at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModClassLoader.getParentSources(ModClassLoader.java:77) 15:56:04 [SEVERE] at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.load(Loader.java:374) 15:56:04 [SEVERE] at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:606) 15:56:04 [SEVERE] at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLBukkitHandler.onPreLoad(FMLBukkitHandler.java:134) 15:56:04 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:135) 15:56:04 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:438) 15:56:04 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492) 15:56:04 [SEVERE] Unexpected exception cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModClassLoader.getParentSources(ModClassLoader.java:77) at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.load(Loader.java:374) at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:606) at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLBukkitHandler.onPreLoad(FMLBukkitHandler.java:134) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:135) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:438) at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492) >  
    • By Pouhebert
      Any modpack I try to open at Technic does not open! I've tried several things like -Xmx512 and it still does not work
    • By peterbdude
      Hi so i dont know if this is the right place for this but,
      i made a custom mod pack which is a mix between tekkit and hexxit (never made a mod pack before), and it loads them in phase 1/7 saying "constructing mods" in the mojang screen but as soon as it goes to 2/7 it says "initializing mods phase 1" and crashes with no error message. The modpack is named "NRHS Mod pack" in minecraft version 1.7.10, Idk what to do from here so if someone could figure out why it keeps crashing and comment why i would be soooooo grateful. 
      Mods:
      https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sErCVa1CrChjL7RLfqG73PlQHTmZGaarGqmJZbpP244/view
    • By Wurb
      Logs:
      ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
      WARNING: coremods are present:
        IvToolkit (IvToolkit-1.2.8.jar)
        CXLibraryCore (cxlibrary-1.10.2-1.2.2.jar)
        PlayerAPIPlugin (PlayerAPI-1.10.2-1.1.jar)
        NEICorePlugin (NotEnoughItems-1.10.2-2.1.3.220-universal.jar)
        LoadingPlugin (ResourceLoader-MC1.9.4-1.5.1.jar)
        CCLCorePlugin (CodeChickenLib-1.10.2-2.5.9.267-universal.jar)
        FMLPlugin (InventoryTweaks-1.61-58.jar)
        CTMCorePlugin (CTM-MC1.10.2-0.1.0.10.jar)
      Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge
      // Hi. I'm Minecraft, and I'm a crashaholic.
      Time: 9/11/17 5:01 PM
      Description: Initializing game
      org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Pixel format not accelerated
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:247)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:306)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:848)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:739)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_175609_am(Minecraft.java:593)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:430)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:351)
          at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:124)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      -- Head --
      Thread: Client thread
      Stacktrace:
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:247)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:306)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:848)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:739)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_175609_am(Minecraft.java:593)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:430)
      -- Initialization --
      Details:
      Stacktrace:
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:351)
          at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:124)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
      -- System Details --
      Details:
          Minecraft Version: 1.10.2
          Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
          Java Version: 1.8.0_144, Oracle Corporation
          Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
          Memory: 8289664968 bytes (7905 MB) / 8589934592 bytes (8192 MB) up to 8589934592 bytes (8192 MB)
          JVM Flags: 5 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xms8192m -Xmx8192m -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=4
          IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
          FML: 
          Loaded coremods (and transformers): 
      IvToolkit (IvToolkit-1.2.8.jar)

CXLibraryCore (cxlibrary-1.10.2-1.2.2.jar)
        cubex2.cxlibrary.CoreModTransformer
      PlayerAPIPlugin (PlayerAPI-1.10.2-1.1.jar)
        api.player.forge.PlayerAPITransformer
      NEICorePlugin (NotEnoughItems-1.10.2-2.1.3.220-universal.jar)
        codechicken.nei.asm.NEITransformer
      LoadingPlugin (ResourceLoader-MC1.9.4-1.5.1.jar)
        lumien.resourceloader.asm.ClassTransformer
      CCLCorePlugin (CodeChickenLib-1.10.2-2.5.9.267-universal.jar)
        codechicken.lib.asm.ClassHeirachyManager
        codechicken.lib.asm.CCL_ASMTransformer
      FMLPlugin (InventoryTweaks-1.61-58.jar)
        invtweaks.forge.asm.ContainerTransformer
      CTMCorePlugin (CTM-MC1.10.2-0.1.0.10.jar)
        team.chisel.ctm.client.asm.CTMTransformer
          Launched Version: 1.10.2-forge1.10.2-12.18.3.2185
          LWJGL: 2.9.4
          OpenGL: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.
          GL Caps: 
          Using VBOs: No
          Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
          Type: Client (map_client.txt)
          Resource Packs: 
          Current Language: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
          Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
          CPU: <unknown>
          OptiFine Version: OptiFine_1.10.2_HD_U_E3
          Render Distance Chunks: 6
          Mipmaps: 4
          Anisotropic Filtering: 1
          Antialiasing: 0
          Multitexture: false
          Shaders: null
          OpenGlVersion: null
          OpenGlRenderer: null
          OpenGlVendor: null
          CpuCount: 12

Working one day, not the next. Any pack I try to start will not. The Launcher will disappear and pop back up