[1.0.12a] Small Rock [PvE] [30 slots] [Whitelist] [No Mods Removed]

I recently have made an Attack of The B-Team server and I am looking for players. You must be at least 13 years old and have a skype. 

Application:

IGN

Why you want to join

Experience with AOTBT

Country

Anything you want us to know

Edited by ToxixPrime

Application:

IGN: KillerMcAwesome

Why I want to join: I've been looking for a attack of the b-team server for such a long time that doesn't have raiding and griefing. I havn't found one yet without banning tons of items. Example: The minions mod, I use it for mining.

Experience with AOTBT: I have been playing it since it first came out

Anything you want us to know: I'm kind of a squeker but not much, I am very mature, I plan on having a ton of fun with everyone else, I am very nice and I hope to learn more about mods.

Application:

IGN: KillerMcAwesome

Why I want to join: I've been looking for a attack of the b-team server for such a long time that doesn't have raiding and griefing. I havn't found one yet without banning tons of items. Example: The minions mod, I use it for mining.

Experience with AOTBT: I have been playing it since it first came out

Anything you want us to know: I'm kind of a squeker but not much, I am very mature, I plan on having a ton of fun with everyone else, I am very nice and I hope to learn more about mods.

​Accepted. Congratulations.

Application

IGN: carloscortes99 (my old brother account before he handed to me)

Find a nice peaceful server not like public servers were nearby land is demolished no resources left and there were lots of random people you dont know taking your stuff whitelisted servers you get to know people make friends and enemy's. And so if you are griefed you will probably know who it was.

Experience With AOBT: yes i played for a while any time i have time to play i will play

Age: just turned 13 even though look 13 my voice does'nt exactly match with my appearance

nothing to know about me im really quiet unless if i get hyper than I might be annoying

Edited by DolphinSmartz
grammer error

• 3 weeks later...

Application:

IGN: annie440

Why you want to join: I think it's a lot more fun to play minecraft with other people and I'm in need of a really good server right now.

Experience with AOTBT: I don't have much since mods would be more fun to explore with other people.

Anything you want us to know? I don't have anything really

IGN; Plethrin

Why you want to join; I was a part of a small AOTBT server a while back then it was dissolved and I am in search for a new one

Experience with AOTBT; little over a year I think

Skype; plethrin1

Age; 15

Country; USA

Anything you want us to know; have OCD and social anxiety disorder (im not letting you know this as a means to get sympathy)

ING: xPhantomLord

Why you want to join: i used to play on a aotbt server about a year ago now the server is down and me and my friends are looking for a new active server

Experience with AOTBT: i played about a year ago

Anything you want us to know: I smoke pot and i want u to whitelist my friends as well ING FreeDominion MrParalyzer

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: armenoswag

Why you want to join: I want to join because I want to play with people who are not in factions and have a survival server.

Experience with AOTBT: I know a lot of mods like: dinos, carpenters, the seared blocks one, minions, and a couple other things

Skype: armen.galstanian1 there are 3 because I forgot my password twice so just add all 3

Anything you want us to know: do we work together or make our own bases and talk and stuff.

• 5 weeks later...

IGN: Skorenzee

Why you want to join: I am looking for small AOTBT server, with all mods and items... most of the time in MInecraft i use to build stuff and find a way to make them look cool... i am tired of faction and pvp stuff... just want a friendly server where i can meat new ppl and play with them... mby record some episode on YT...

Experience with AOTBT: Have loot of exp, most based in building and decoration stuff...

Anything you want us to know: Funny and friendly person... if u accept my application... u will know me good

IGN: Skorenzee

Why you want to join: I am looking for small AOTBT server, with all mods and items... most of the time in MInecraft i use to build stuff and find a way to make them look cool... i am tired of faction and pvp stuff... just want a friendly server where i can meat new ppl and play with them... mby record some episode on YT...

Experience with AOTBT: Have loot of exp, most based in building and decoration stuff...

Anything you want us to know: Funny and friendly person... if u accept my application... u will know me good

IGN = GSXARMY

Why you want to join = haven't played minecraft for a while and want to look for friends to play with

Experience with AOTBT = good enough but still learning

Skype = dont have one ( forgot the old one ) 

Age = 18

Country = US

Anything you want us to know = like to look for friends and helping new players or anyone who need it ( friendly too :D)

• 4 months later...

IGN: maxshark45

Why you want to join: I've been looking for a new atob server because my last one shut down.

Experience with AOTBT: Everything but genetics

Anything you want us to know: I will record and post to youtube and if you want to check out my old server search usless gamers atob on youtube and watch some of them.

IGN:ifishi

Why you want to join:i would love to join because I love AOTBT and there isn't really any servers anymore

Experience with AOTBT:i have been playing it for maybe 1 and a half years now and still love it

Anything you want us to know: I am a quite simple person and love meeting new people and having fun on a server like this

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IGN       iamloki2

Why you want to join       I really enjoy this modpack but i'm getting bored playing alone

Experience with AOTBT    i've been playing for quite a while but i dont know everything about all the modpacks

Skype        joey.cooper2

Age    i am 24

Country   united states

Anything you want us to know  im a friendly player that doesnt grief 

• 1 month later...

IGN    davicon1000

why       I NEED A COMMUNITY IM DYING OUT HERE XD

Experience        I Loved playing AOTBT with my friends but they have gotten hooked on legends now and i am thinking about going back to the classics

Skype       Davicon99

Age       16

country    US OF  'MERICA

EXTRAS      I am a friendly player love getting to know my fellow players and I also love building I HAVENT FOUND A GOOD AOTBT server yet and I am hopeing this is it.