Custom Modpack Error

CubiX

CLOSED

Hello guys i am having a problem right now with a custom modpack i made :/ sooo right after launching it, before it even shows the mojang (loading) screen, it crashes and goes back to the launcher with this error :

Exception in thread "main" [22:56:39] [main/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.google.common.io.CharSource.readLines(Lcom/google/common/io/LineProcessor;)Ljava/lang/Object;
[B#219]  [22:56:39] [main/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.AccessTransformer.processATFile(AccessTransformer.java:125)
[B#219]  [22:56:39] [main/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.AccessTransformer.readMapFile(AccessTransformer.java:120)
[B#219]  [22:56:39] [main/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.AccessTransformer.<init>(AccessTransformer.java:101)
[B#219]  [22:56:39] [main/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.AccessTransformer.<init>(AccessTransformer.java:97)
[B#219]  [22:56:39] [main/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
[B#219]  [22:56:39] [main/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
[B#219]  [22:56:39] [main/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
[B#219]  [22:56:39] [main/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
[B#219]  [22:56:40] [main/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
[B#219]  [22:56:40] [main/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.registerTransformer(LaunchClassLoader.java:88)
[B#219]  [22:56:40] [main/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker.injectIntoClassLoader(FMLDeobfTweaker.java:32)
[B#219]  [22:56:40] [main/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:115)
[B#219]  [22:56:40] [main/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

So as i can see this is a Java coding error as a variable migh not have been set?  java.lang.nosuchmethoderror ... 

Also i should mention that i am running the latest version of java and this is not a mod error as other people can play it just fine !!

Thanks for the help in progress :P 

Edited by CubiX

​The funny thing is that I have CodeChickenCore 1.7.10 :P 

but still the problem shouldnt be from on the side of mods ... all my friends can play it perfectly apart me... It's a java error

Since you are using a current Java 8 on 64bit windows my only guess is that something is corrupted locally. Try resetting the pack. Are you able to use other custom modpacks?

​Well i havent tried any other custom modpacks .... but you see the thing is that not only have i reinstalled the modpack/technic luncher/java but even formatted my computer xD all the other modpacks work perfectly ... my modpack works perfectly to everyone else ... buut ... not me :/ 

• Moderators

I loaded your pack and was able play in a single player world too. When you were done reloading your operating system, drivers, Java, and technic, did you install anything else that could interfere? Antivirus?

I loaded your pack and was able play in a single player world too. When you were done reloading your operating system, drivers, Java, and technic, did you install anything else that could interfere? Antivirus?

​Nope :/ Immediatly installed java and the launcher 

Hey guys thanks a lot for the help :D looks like the problem was the IC2 Which was from an illegitimate source :P thanks @plowmanplow :D now all that is left is getting the correct version of forge and we are done :P ill keep you posted btw if you want follow the modpack :) and tell us any mods you want inside :P