Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Julekule240p

[1.7.10]Overheat[PVE][Whitelist][the 1.7.10 pack

12 posts in this topic

join a fantasic adventure with 237 mods

The 1.7.10 pack on this server is moddified. Link to the extra mods will be given when acepted to the server,

The server is whitelisted server to prevent griefing and unnecessary harm to both the server and the community. To get your name on that list you'll need to fill in the application below.

Link to the 1.7.10 pack (hope you finde som mods you like :) ) http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/the-1710-pack.453902

There is also a Teamspeak server for communication

The server is hosted from creeperhost to ensure top quality and uptime.

Our server has simple but strict rules and they are:
1. No Griefing
2. No killing other players without consent
3. No asking for items
4. No advertising, hacking.
5. Must be 14 years or older to apply

Whitelist Application

To sign up for the server you will need to answer a few simple questions.

Please take your time when answering the following questions - a good application says alot about you!

Minecraft username:
Location( only so i know what the time zone is):

Why do you wish to join this server?
Do you have any prior knowledge in modded minecraft?
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server?
Will you be on teamspeak

All application will be looked through, but applications that stand out will be considered smiley.gif

Edited by Julekule240p

Location( only so i know what the time zone is): Florida, USA

Why do you wish to join this server? Looking for a new modpack to play on for a while,
Do you have any prior knowledge in modded minecraft? Plenty, Been playing for 2 years,
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server? Pure automation, I usually keep to myself though
Will you be on teamspeak: Sure, I use TS a lot. 

Minecraft username:neonmagic2

Location( only so i know what the time zone is):canadian atlantic time

Why do you wish to join this server? i need a new server after what happend to the othr one i was on which i can not log into i have no idea why
Do you have any prior knowledge in modded minecraft? yes i played some a mont hago and like 2 years ago with some mod pack makers but my knowledge is out of date now xD 
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server? kinda be part of the community and try to build and finish some mods 
Will you be on teamspeak yes dont usualy talk much tho unless in chat

Location( only so i know what the time zone is): Florida, USA

Why do you wish to join this server? Looking for a new modpack to play on for a while,
Do you have any prior knowledge in modded minecraft? Plenty, Been playing for 2 years,
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server? Pure automation, I usually keep to myself though
Will you be on teamspeak: Sure, I use TS a lot. 

Minecraft username:neonmagic2

Location( only so i know what the time zone is):canadian atlantic time

Why do you wish to join this server? i need a new server after what happend to the othr one i was on which i can not log into i have no idea why
Do you have any prior knowledge in modded minecraft? yes i played some a mont hago and like 2 years ago with some mod pack makers but my knowledge is out of date now xD 
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server? kinda be part of the community and try to build and finish some mods 
Will you be on teamspeak yes dont usualy talk much tho unless in chat

​inviteted see pm for info

I was going to apply but after relooking through the mod list I think I'll try for something a bit different, best of luck to you and those that play here though. :)

Edited by Pouil4

All the best for your server but it would be useful if you put [14+] in your thread title, not really a server guidelines requirement but it helps get the message across to people who don't read the entire thread.

Minecraft username: _Shuffles_

Location( only so i know what the time zone is):United Kingdom

Why do you wish to join this server? Need a fresh server, haven't played Minecraft in a long while after getting a bit burnt out of games. The 1.7.10 pack looks interesting enough to keep me hooked ;D
Do you have any prior knowledge in modded minecraft? Yes, played a large number of SSP modpacks, then transferred into the world of SMP and didn't really look back. I also dabble in modding my own packs, just a little bit.
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server? Honestly? Just to play Minecraft with some friendly people, and of course, land on the moon!
Will you be on teamspeak? I tend to be on teamspeak whenever I play a game, so yes :)

Minecraft username: Slingshot128

Why do you wish to join this server?: The server i normally play on is crashing a lot lately and i want to play, more then wait.

Do you have any prior knowledge in modded minecraft?: Yes, i have been playing for almost five years now, and i know my way around most mods.

What do you hope to try out/ achieve on the server? I really like building community things like farms and such and i like helping people. I usually stick to myself unless someone asks for something or for help. I'm not the best builder when it comes to asthetics, but i do know how to automate most anything.

Will you be on teamspeak? I usually am on teamspeak with friends but i can go on to this servers teamspeak whenever i need to.

Minecraft username: zaenyea

Location( only so i know what the time zone is): PA, USA

Why do you wish to join this server? Looking for a good server with friendly people to play minecraft with
Do you have any prior knowledge in modded minecraft? yes lots
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server? Mainly just to have some fun and enjoy my time there.
Will you be on teamspeak  Most definitely

Minecraft username: Casaka /Detined(i got 2 accounts)

Location( only so i know what the time zone is): England

Why do you wish to join this server? Looking for a good server with sensible people and have a good time 
Do you have any prior knowledge in modded minecraft? yes
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server? just to explore this modpack and have a good time 
Will you be on teamspeak  sorry i live in shared appartament and there is baby so not really ...

Edited by Casaka
forgot username

Minecraft username: Casaka /Detined(i got 2 accounts)

Location( only so i know what the time zone is): England

Why do you wish to join this server? Looking for a good server with sensible people and have a good time 
Do you have any prior knowledge in modded minecraft? yes
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server? just to explore this modpack and have a good time 
Will you be on teamspeak  sorry i live in shared appartament and there is baby so not really ...

Hi i am

Minecraft username:nosknut

Location( only so i know what the time zone is):Norway, i think you are too XD

Why do you wish to join this server? OOh i have been on soo many modpacks recently, and this pack has almost every mod that ive ever lplayed with (the ones i liked). Also, i love how you changed the pack XD

Do you have any prior knowledge in modded minecraft? Yes, i made a modpack called Elcraft1.0 but i stopped maintaining it, due to the fact that i couldent afford a hoast for the server.

What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server?I like automation and put perfection very high when im building. What is most likely to happend is that i and a friend (wintercar1) will move into a mystcraft world and stay there for our selves.

Will you be on teamspeak If i can get the hold on the adress. Yeeees :P

Minecraft username: idan10000

Location( only so i know what the time zone is): Israel

Why do you wish to join this server? - Looking for a good modpack to play with a great community and i think i have found it.
Do you have any prior knowledge in modded minecraft? - Way too much i know almost all the big mods out there.
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server? - Just progress and autimate all the things.
Will you be on teamspeak - Yes.