Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AetherPirate

INACTIVE [1.7.10] [NO Whitelist]The Way Too Much Tech Pack, PVE, 10 SLOTS, Friendly

136 posts in this topic

The Way Too Much Tech Pack is now looking for players!

Like tech mods? Wish one server had a big pile of them?

Is the focus of your game building and automating, making Rube Goldburg style contraptions?

Like pipes and wire?

This is the modpack for you. 

**Now features FTB Utilities, with a very simple land claim system and other perks**

http://api.technipack.net/modpack/the-way-too-much-tech-pack to install. Or just search for The Way Too Much Tech Pack. 

toomuchtech.no-ip.info:10000

This is a NON-whitelisted server, intended for mature players who are interested in a casual game focused on building.  It is located in MA, USA. 

Standard common sense rules:

1) No griefing / No PVP

2) No stealing

3) No begging for resources

4) No spamming chat with nonsense

5) Don't build near other players without permission

6) Keep chat clean, no hate speech, political ranting

7) Report bugs, I am using the latest builds on most mods, so expect some bugs. 

8) Chunkloaders are OK, but don't go nuts with them. If what you are doing is lagging everyone, find another way to do it. 

THIS MODPACK HAS IGUANA'S TWEAKS AND MEKANISM TOOLS ARE DISABLED

MODS:

AppliedEnergistics2
Not Enough Items
Extra Utilities
BuildCraft 7
BiblioCraft
Thermal Foundation
Thermal Expansion
Big Reactors
Biomes O' Plenty
Carpenter's Blocks
ChickenChunks
Chisel2Decocraft
Dimensional Anchors
MineFactory Reloaded

Waila
Tinkers' Construct
Baubles
Minechem
RotaryCraft
Reactorcraft

ElectriCraft
Galacticraft 
Mekanism

Enderio
Extra Cells

FastCraft
GraveStone
Mekanism
Nether Ores

Open Blocks 

Pam's HarvestCraft
Random Things
ReactorCraft
Thermal Dynamics
Tinkers’ Mechworks
Iguana Tinker Tweaks

Open Computers

Draconic Evolution

4Space

NO whitelist anymore, just join, have fun building. 

Minecraft Name : Terminator1299

I am looking for a small, fresh server in which I can just chill and build on :-)

Minecraft Name: StackSmasher101

What kind of server are you looking for?: Just a small server with a good community that's kind to each other.

Ok, you are whitelisted. Welcome! 

Still tweaking things, if you don't spawn inside a small building do /spawn and you will teleport there. 

Please note this modepack has Tinkers Construct with Iguanas Tweaks, vanilla tools are disabled, and I removed mekanism paxels. 

Minecraft Name: tubsy79

What kind of server are you looking for?: A good modded server with a small community that isn't full of people trying to screw me over.

Minecraft Name: DavidGilmour

What kind of server are you looking for?: Just a small one. Maybe with a couple of people, 10 is alright.

I seem to have trouble installing the mod pack. The pack is never able to fully install itself when I run it, any way I can fix this?

I removed McMyAdmin, it has poor Forge support, and i was getting confused about what features do and don't work. I'll see what version 3 has to offer when it's released. 

Server back up. 

Minecraft Name: HellBullet

What kind of server are you looking for?: I'm looking for a small server populated by friendly people

Just a reminder that this pack includes Tinker's Construct with Iguana's Tweaks. That means vanilla tools will not work. If you are not familiar with Tinkers, I highly recommend an instructional video, such as this one:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j8SPwSlmrBc

You can build really powerful tools that you will use the entire game.

** one more quick note: I've made the Blood Moon an incredibly rare event. This pack is more about building than fighting waves of mobs. 

Updated Buildcraft to v.7, Mekanism bug fix update, added IC2. Now there are even more machines that do the same thing :)

* I have not disabled nukes in IC2, I will be adding a world where you can test such Weapons of Mass Destruction. till then, try and restrain yourselves *

Minecraft Name: Newt_of_Stone

What kind of server are you looking for?: Small server with an active and friendly community. The opportunity to use modifications I am familiar with such as Thermal Expansion and MFR with ones I am unfamiliar with like Minechem and Ancient Warfare.

You are whitelisted. Welcome to the server, it's a small but friendly place. If you need help with Tinkers Construct I'll help you get started. Or ask StackSmasher, he is often online. 

I've been getting started with Ancient Warfare, feel free to check out my base near spawn. 

Server down for maintenance.

Back up!

Also added 4space and Open Computers.

• Similar Content

• By LEXONTHEBEST
      Technic page
      This is my modpack, it is made from mods focused on tech, warfare, space-exploring and industry, however it includes some furniture and decoration mods as well.
      Here is a Discord server of the modpack, it includes all the info as well as help and support Discord server instant invite, Note: you do NOT need to register or log in to join the Discord server.
      Mod suggestions are welcome !
      The modpack also includes a server pack for those who want to make their own server and play with firends
      This modpack includes everything needed to live peacefully and make the ultimate automated self-sustained factory and enjoy the ultimate matter-antimatter space war and  discover strange new worlds and space where no minecrafter has gone ever before. There are soooooo many different possibilities...

Thank you for reading this, I hope you try the modpack, for any information feel free to join the discord and ask any questions

• By Servant_Girl
      Dumpster Diving is a flavor and support mod intended designed used in tech mod packs!
      Scrounge, and rummage for useful salvage and scraps that can be processed back into usable resources! 
      https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/dumpster-diving

• By RoastyGaming
      Hi Forum,

So here's the story, I have created a modpack that is in beta at the moment and I'm looking for beta testers to help with some bug reports and feedback.
      Feel free to download the pack and for people who are interested in joining the server then I'm more than happy to load that up as I need to test server performance and bugs.

Thanks for your time to read this.
      RoastyGaming
    • By TheKazooKidYT
      J4CK3D P4CK is a Tech Magic And Exploration Modpack With  A 24/7 Dedicated Server We Are Looking For Staff And A Respectfull Community That Will Play 
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/j4ck3d-p4ck.1183726  Our Official Discord Is https://discord.gg/qwmMJ8c Server IP:198.27.79.248:25565

p.s Theres a little included for the likes of everyone includeing customized dungeons many tech mods and magic mods to balence it out with a few performance tweaks 
      I Hope You All Enjoy Leave  A Reply And  A Like And Ill respond as quick as i can

JourneyMap (by techbrew) Mantle (by mDiyo) Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo) Iron Chests (by progwml6) Extra Utilities (by RWTema) Pam's HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil) Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata) FTBLib (by FTB) FTB Utilities (by FTB) Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97) CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH) Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH) Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH) Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH) Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth) Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2) Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC) Buildcraft (by CovertJaguar) Buildcraft Compat (by buildcraftchildsplay) ProjectE (by sinkillerj) CodeChickenCore (by chicken_bones) NotEnoughItems (by chicken_bones) NEI Addons (by bdew) NEI Integration (by tonius111) Mekanism (by aidancbrady) Mekanism Tools (by aidancbrady) Witchery (by Emoniph) BdLib (by bdew) AE2 Stuff (by bdew) Minefactory Reloaded (by skyboy026) Reliquary v1.3 (by P3pp3rF1y) Thaumcraft NEI Plugin (by DjGiannuzz) Thaumcraft (by azanor) Forbidden Magic (by Assassinfox) Thaumcraft Inventory Scanning (by BlayTheNinth) Levels (by TheXFactor117) Wawla - What Are We Looking At (by darkh4x) Alternate Terrain Generation (by TTFTCUTS) WorldEdit (by sk89q) p455w0rd's Library (by TheRealp455w0rd) Wireless Crafting Terminal (by TheRealp455w0rd) Applied Exchange (by Simon040900) CoFH Lib (by TeamCoFH) Simply Jetpacks (by tonius111) Numina (by MachineMuse) Treecapitator (by bspkrs) Roguelike Dungeons (by Greymerk) Better Dungeons (by Chocolatin) Dungeon Mobs (by GnomeWorks) The Dungeon Crashers Mod (by DerpSquad1O1) Adventure Backpack (by JavierDarkona) The Daventure Mod- Formerly the Infinite Adventure Mod (by DaveTheModder) Industrial Craft (by Player) Advanced Generators (by bdew) LambdaLib (by WeAthFolD) AcademyCraft (by WeAthFolD) Modular Powersuits (by MachineMuse) Waila (by ProfMobius) EnderCore (by tterrag1098) WAILA Plugins (by tterrag1098) Waila Harvestability (by squeek502)
    • By yawa200
      Hello!!! So here I am to tell you about a wonderful network thats just starting up and needs your help to jump start it! Now before you think of anything bad about this I'd like to point out that we are still advancing our modpack, but would really hope you join! How ever I'm here to tell you about Battle Front Network, currently our network has 2 modpacks and is still planning to grow, 1 is Battle Front Alpha, and 2 is Forgotten Forest Alpha. Battle Front Alpha is based on guns and war featuring factions and more! Forgotten Forest Alpha is filled with magical mods featuring claims and a wide selection of mods, like Extra Utilities and Magical Crops, and open options while exploring. Anyways I'd love to see you online either modpack, Just try to keep an open mind of how we are advancing, it isn't easy for us as it is for we don't have a dedicated dev, however if you'd like you could try applying and see where you end up! we are in need of some staff and even more so for a dev! Thanks for reading I hope to see you online our modpacks! Please join! our Discord Link is: https://discord.gg/DNjHTGm  And the modpack names are: Forgotten Forest Alpha, and Battle Front Alpha, you can find both modpacks on technic launcher on official servers! Cya online!
      ~**Battle Front Network Management Team.**

Forgotten Forest Alpha's Mods:
      Aether
      AnimationAPI
      Applied Energistics2
      Arcane Engineering
      Archimedes Ships
      ArchitectureCraft
      Armourers Workshop
      Big Reactors
      BiomesOPlenty
      BloodArsenal
      BloodMagic
      Botania
      Botanical Addons
      Carpenter's Blocks
      Chisel
      CodeChickenCore
      CoFHCore
      CustomNPCs
      Damage Indicators
      Decocraft
      EnderCore
      EnderIO
      Extra Utilities
      fastcraft
      Forbidden Magic
      iChunUtil
      Immersive Engineering
      Inventory Tweaks
      ironchest
      journeymap
      LambdaLib
      Magical Crops
      Malisis Core
      MalisisDoors Mod
      Mantle
      MCA
      Mekanism
      Mekanism Generators
      Mekanism Tools
      Metallurgy
      MetallurgyCore
      MineFactory Reloaded
      MineTweaker3
      MineTweaker Recipe Maker
      Necromancy
      NEI Addons
      NoMoreRecipeConflict
      NotEnoughItems
      Open Blocks
      Optifine
      Pam's HarvestCraft
      RadixCore
      Reliquary
      Resource Loader
      TConstruct
      Thaumcraft
      Waila
      Witchery
      (this is it for now but can change at anytime)

Battle Front Alpha:
      Infamy Main
      SecurityCraft
      ArmorStatusHUD
      DamageIndicatorsMod
      Applied Energetics2
      ATG
      Better Records
      Big Reactors
      BiomesOPlenty
      Block Properties
      Buildcraft
      Chisel
      CodeChickenCore
      CoFHCore
      CustomNPCs
      DenseOres
      EnderCore
      EnderIO
      EnderStorage
      Extra Utilities
      Fastcraft
      fission Warfare
      IndustrialCraft
      Inventory Tweaks
      Ironchest
      Mekanism
      MekanismGenerators
      MekanismTools
      MineFactory Reloaded
      Mine Tweaker3
      NEI Addons
      NetherOres
      NotEnoughItems
      Open Modular Turrents
      Pam's HarvestCraft
      Parachute-Mod
      ProjectBench
      ProjectRed
      RedstoneArmory
      RedstoneArsenal
      Reis Minimap Mod
      Secret Rooms Mod
      Simply Jetpacks2
      ThermalDynamics
      ThermalExpansion
      ThermalFoundation
      VoltzEngine
      waila
      WR-CBE
      (this can change at any time as we are still in development)