INACTIVE [1.7.10] [NO Whitelist]The Way Too Much Tech Pack, PVE, 10 SLOTS, Friendly

• Moderators

The Way Too Much Tech Pack is now looking for players!

Like tech mods? Wish one server had a big pile of them?

Is the focus of your game building and automating, making Rube Goldburg style contraptions?

Like pipes and wire?

This is the modpack for you. 

**Now features FTB Utilities, with a very simple land claim system and other perks**

http://api.technipack.net/modpack/the-way-too-much-tech-pack to install. Or just search for The Way Too Much Tech Pack. 

toomuchtech.no-ip.info:10000

This is a NON-whitelisted server, intended for mature players who are interested in a casual game focused on building.  It is located in MA, USA. 

Standard common sense rules:

1) No griefing / No PVP

2) No stealing

3) No begging for resources

4) No spamming chat with nonsense

5) Don't build near other players without permission

6) Keep chat clean, no hate speech, political ranting

7) Report bugs, I am using the latest builds on most mods, so expect some bugs. 

8) Chunkloaders are OK, but don't go nuts with them. If what you are doing is lagging everyone, find another way to do it. 

THIS MODPACK HAS IGUANA'S TWEAKS AND MEKANISM TOOLS ARE DISABLED

MODS:

AppliedEnergistics2
Not Enough Items
Extra Utilities
BuildCraft 7
BiblioCraft
Thermal Foundation
Thermal Expansion
Big Reactors
Biomes O' Plenty
Carpenter's Blocks
ChickenChunks
Chisel2Decocraft
Dimensional Anchors
MineFactory Reloaded

Waila
Tinkers' Construct
Baubles
Minechem
RotaryCraft
Reactorcraft

ElectriCraft
Galacticraft 
Mekanism

Enderio
Extra Cells

FastCraft
GraveStone
Mekanism
Nether Ores

Open Blocks 

Pam's HarvestCraft
Random Things
ReactorCraft
Thermal Dynamics
Tinkers’ Mechworks
Iguana Tinker Tweaks

Open Computers

Draconic Evolution

4Space

NO whitelist anymore, just join, have fun building. 

Edited by AetherPirate
updates

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Ok, you are whitelisted. Welcome! 

Still tweaking things, if you don't spawn inside a small building do /spawn and you will teleport there. 

Please note this modepack has Tinkers Construct with Iguanas Tweaks, vanilla tools are disabled, and I removed mekanism paxels. 

• Moderators

Just a reminder that this pack includes Tinker's Construct with Iguana's Tweaks. That means vanilla tools will not work. If you are not familiar with Tinkers, I highly recommend an instructional video, such as this one:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j8SPwSlmrBc

You can build really powerful tools that you will use the entire game.

** one more quick note: I've made the Blood Moon an incredibly rare event. This pack is more about building than fighting waves of mobs. 

Edited by AetherPirate

• Moderators

Updated Buildcraft to v.7, Mekanism bug fix update, added IC2. Now there are even more machines that do the same thing :)

* I have not disabled nukes in IC2, I will be adding a world where you can test such Weapons of Mass Destruction. till then, try and restrain yourselves *

Minecraft Name: Newt_of_Stone

What kind of server are you looking for?: Small server with an active and friendly community. The opportunity to use modifications I am familiar with such as Thermal Expansion and MFR with ones I am unfamiliar with like Minechem and Ancient Warfare.

• Moderators

You are whitelisted. Welcome to the server, it's a small but friendly place. If you need help with Tinkers Construct I'll help you get started. Or ask StackSmasher, he is often online. 

I've been getting started with Ancient Warfare, feel free to check out my base near spawn. 

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons