INACTIVE [1.7.10] [NO Whitelist]The Way Too Much Tech Pack, PVE, 10 SLOTS, Friendly

Apparently I understand why you chose not to put mffs in the server in the first place. It may have broke the server. Before you decide to remove it and never add it again, I saw on a forum that this version might work: mffs-4.1.0.44-core. It's a good idea to try it.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Running on much better hardware now. Running Opis now and then to catch and kill lag issues. Come and play, especially if you enjoy Rotarycraft and Reactorcraft. There are usually one or two active players around. Not a very busy server, but there is help if you need it. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Discord Moderator

Seemed interesting, sure, I'll check it out.

Hmm, never messed with Iguana Tweaks before. Oh, basically crazy hard-mode early game, no consequence late game. Alright, I'll see what happens.

Oh. Witches at/near spawn. No way to attack, no way to defend myself. Hunger doesn't recover on death. Everything in starting inventory immediately lost. Good times!

I think I'm doing something wrong, heh.

Edited by plowmanplow

• Moderators

It's a slow start. I enjoy how iguanas tweaks makes the tools level up. Loving minechem and rotarycraft too.

Still need to make a proper spawn. Sorry about the witches, they don't treat new players very nicely. Visit again sometime, I'll give you a tour of my big messy base. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

One more thing. Its time to for me to create an actual spawn area that is not just a bunch of signs stuck in the dirt. 

If you have any ideas, please share.

Do you think players should start with a "newbie kit" of some type? Or should we continue with the Completely Naked Start?

I'm also going to be finally learning how Forge Essentials protections work. So in the unlikely (highly likely) chance you have issues, please post here. 

Hello,

Have you thought of a "do it yourself" spawn?  I setup a rustic fort for spawn with trees, sheep, a garden, and a tinker setup so players could make some basic tools, gather some food, even make bed before heading out into the wilds.  It has worked out well.

Also, I recently moved away from Forge Essentials and adopted FTB Utilities.  Provides some basic teleport commands and the ability for players to claim land.   You might consider it.

Regards

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons