INACTIVE [1.7.10] [NO Whitelist]The Way Too Much Tech Pack, PVE, 10 SLOTS, Friendly

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Anyone using Decocraft? I included it, but its a memory hog, and and I'd like to pull it. Speak up if you need it, otherwise I will remove in a few days. 

Also, I learned that Reactorcraft fission reactors that lack really, really good neutron containment will cause massive lag over time. Each neutron is an entity, and ones that aren't contained don't go away. 

Now that I'm back to playing MC, I'm sure that this less populated server will be a nice refresher. Aether, I am so relieved to have found a small small community, you seem so dedicated as well; hope to have much fun here.

• Moderators

Welcome to the server! Hope you have fun building. We've had a stable map for awhile, and I don't plan on a map reset for a LONG time. There are a few players on at semi-regular intervals currently. Its a small, laid-back place to build. 

BUG REPORT: Tinker's tools disappearing!! 

Twice now has a Tinker's tool disappeared from my inventory, no idea why or how. It's not a tool type or material that's doing it, I know that much.

Edit: 2nd time was just a derp on my part

Edited by AceologyGaming

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Added IC2, Enderchests, and the Tinkers NEI-add on per player requests. 

Also, if you are looking for a texture pack, things here look very nice in Sphax:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rxizf1zwwvxazi5/Sphax_64x.zip?dl=0

This one has the extra textures for most of the mods in the pack.

Edited by AetherPirate

• Moderators

I wasn't familiar with mod, so I read up on it and watched some videos. 

Its awsome, and a perfect fit. Late-game tech OP craziness. Will add very soon.

I would ask players to experiment with the reactor as far from me as possible :)

Edited by AetherPirate

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons