Please Help Trying to add a mod

Ok, so I've been trying to add Ars Magica to the modpack and it's not compatible with the necromancy mod. Every time I make a minion or have a minion the game crashes, but if there is no minion the game does not crash. I'm not sure if this belongs in this category of the forum but I didn't know whether or not to classify it as a bug/conflict. In other words I need some help and this is the crash report:

java.lang.NullPointerException: 

at am2.playerextensions.ExtendedProperties.getMaxMana(ExtendedProperties.java:252)
    at am2.playerextensions.ExtendedProperties.manaBurnoutTick(ExtendedProperties.java:992)
    at am2.AMEventHandler.onEntityLiving(AMEventHandler.java:340)
    at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler_0_AMEventHandler_onEntityLiving_LivingUpdateEvent.invoke(.dynamic:-1)
    at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:39)
    at net.minecraftforge.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:108)
    at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeHooks.onLivingUpdate(ForgeHooks.java:337)
    at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70071_h_(EntityLivingBase.java:1776)
    at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLiving.func_70071_h_(EntityLiving.java:257)
    at com.sirolf2009.necromancy.entity.EntityMinion.func_70071_h_(EntityMinion.java:210)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72866_a(World.java:2350)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72866_a(WorldServer.java:719)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72870_g(World.java:2311)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2157)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:550)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:668)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)
Edited by SlyRetribution

• Discord Moderator

Once you alter one of Technic's modpacks you have a custom modpack and the tread would belong in Platform Pagoda. Hopefully a kind admin will move this thread.

You have cut off the useful portions of the crash. We will need links (don't paste the contents here) to your most recent crash report and your most recent ForgeModLoader-client-0.log file.

Once you alter one of Technic's modpacks you have a custom modpack and the tread would belong in Platform Pagoda. Hopefully a kind admin will move this thread.

You have cut off the useful portions of the crash. We will need links (don't paste the contents here) to your most recent crash report and your most recent ForgeModLoader-client-0.log file.

Ok thanks for letting me know. :)