Forge Missing

jusjudge

When i share my mod pack i keep it in hidden to try it out first before i fully put it out there for people to play but everytime i go to it it says im missing forge 10.13.3 but when im playing without using technic launcher it works fine. where it says profile it says forge and then forge 10.13.4 Please Help Me! :bang:Minecraft_Forge_Error.thumb.JPG.888ea39a

Minecraft Itself.JPG

Edited by jusjudge
missed a number

• Discord Moderator
  • Many of your mods are from illegitimate sources. This causes many problems, not least of which is that you won't know what requirements the mod author has imposed (specifically things like which version of Forge to use). Any mods named in the format of "ModName-Mod-1.7.10.jar" is almost surely from an illegitimate source. Redownload all of those mods directly from the mod authors.
  • Update your Forge to the latest 1.7.10.
  • Update all your legitimate mods to their latest versions (such as Forestry, CoFH mods, etc.)
  • The "forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1448-1.7.10-universal (1).jar" file in your /mods/ folder should be removed. Forge is the modpack.jar file and belongs nowhere else.