Custom Modpack Error [NSFW]

Waddoo

Firstly, I will note this is my third attempt to get this mod pack working, hence the inappropriate name. My frustration, anger, and lack of sleep was getting to me. 

After starting up each different server the same error occurred each time and I tried moving the coremods around but no avail. I am trying to run minecraft version 1.7.10 and like I said the main error is the lack of finding coremods based on the log below. Here is the link to the modpack API, again pardon the name: http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/well-qwerty-my-asshole. Sorry about the lack of custom hyperlink, the dialog box wasnt quite working for me. Any fixes or recommendations to try are welcome, I will be checking on this at earliest 3pm (Central).

Log Below: DELETED

Edited by Waddoo
space

New log bug, now I am completely lost. 

[22:13:52] [main/TRACE] [FML/]: Adding NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.2.15-universal.jar to the list of known coremods, it will not be examined again
[22:13:52] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Instantiating coremod class NEICorePlugin
[22:13:52] [main/WARN] [FML/]: The coremod codechicken.nei.asm.NEICorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[22:13:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: codechicken/lib/asm/ASMInit
[22:13:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at codechicken.nei.asm.NEICorePlugin.<init>(NEICorePlugin.java:18)
[22:13:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
[22:13:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
[22:13:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
[22:13:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
[22:13:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
[22:13:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.loadCoreMod(CoreModManager.java:458)
[22:13:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.discoverCoreMods(CoreModManager.java:346)
[22:13:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.handleLaunch

My mistake ignore this above, I am troubleshooting myself. 

Edited by Waddoo
epiphany.

• Discord Moderator

Please stop posting log data here in the thread. Use a pastebin service.

• Copy.com public share URLs must have "?download=1" (without quotes) appended to them in order to make them direct and work properly in the Platform.
  • Forge for 1.7.10 does not use a coremods folder in any way. All mods belong in or below the mods folder.
  • You should not be including the libraries folder nor its contents.
  • CoFHLib is intended for use only by mod developers and should not be included in your pack. If you are looking to provide that functionality in a modpack you should be including CoFHCore.
  • Your version of Not Enough Items is fatally out of date. You should be using the "latest" versions for 1.7.10.
  • Thermal Expansion mod requires Thermal Foundation.

• I have appended the ?download=1 to the copy.com URL
  • Coremods folder is now deleted and within the mods folder. Meaning it goes as follows: .../mods/coremods
  • libraries folder has been deleted
  • COFHLib is now replaced with CoFHCore
  • I double checked Not Enough Items and I am using the latest version from http://chickenbones.net/Pages/links.html for 1.7.10
  • I have added thermal foundation into the coremods folder with the rest of the coremods required

Here is the pastebin of my current log. http://pastebin.com/dbaPKtnw While I am no expert, I am looking through it and I keep seeing a common NEI and Code Chicken by not being able to find a the class. "NoClassDefFoundError: codechicken/lib/asm/ASMInit".

All your help has been greatly appreciated so far and I'm hoping ot get this server up and running soon. 

Edited by Waddoo

• Discord Moderator
  • "Forge for 1.7.10 does not use a coremods folder in any way" means that it doesn't use a coremods folder. At all. In any way. Put your mods directly in the /mods/ folder except in cases where they belong in /mods/1.7.10/. In your case, all your mods belong in /mods/.
  • You are not using the latest versions of ChickenBones' mods. I even put "latest" in quotes to indicate you should be using the ones under the "latest" header instead of the ones under the "recommended" header (which don't work in current Forge versions).
  • You have changed your modpack download, but havn't incremented/changed your pack version number. The Launcher is only notified that an update is available when the pack version number changes.