Ticket System | All Mc Versions | Weekly Updates | Support

Master David

banner.png

Welcome!

Current Version: 1.1

Purchase Site: http://minecraftplugincenter.com/

Price: $8
Copies: Unlimited

Ok so im currently Developing a Backend + Frontend + Plugin where you can either submit a ticket ingame with (Pretty much done),

/ticket Help My items were deleted!

and staff are able to see this on a website and able to close it or view on there phone without having to be logged in he server 24/7

So the scope and purpose of this plugin/software is to be able to submit tickets/help from either in-game or a website,

the plugin is compatible with ALL servers running craftbukkit or Spigot and all MC versions!

Ok lets start this off, i made the plugin spit out an easy CONFIG for people to setup,

R5Ipo6Q.png

Name: Name of your server.

Site: Your website the files are hosted on.

Email: email you used on account register.

Auth: auth key from website.

We used Bootstrap and CSS3 for our styling (as some can tell!)

wruVyo4.jpg

This is your standard dashboard page, it shows the top 5 opened tickets sorted by time at the top, and your messages,

and scroll down it shows your staff members ranks and how many tickets they have closed as well as your power level (Staff Rank)

xRWOB8g.png

WugbsGh.png

jHkxV8Q.jpg

Now ingame when you type lets say,

/modhelp Crashed The server just crashed help!

This is what happens:

VLGpDUQ.jpg

K14Kn9X.jpg

And when you close said ticket, it will be displayed in the closed tickets section with the staff member that closed the ticket!

ozwfDaG.jpg

3oScCbx.jpg

and finally you can make a ticket on a website aswell if your not ingame anymore!

RySFtQ8.jpg

UPDATE: 1.1
- Added Auth Server (Stealing files ect)
- Added Sale Website
- Added Time Stamps
g842ddP.png
- Added Comment System for tickets
Yh07HPx.png
VRYlbc1.png

Q700LlG.png
Demo: http://minecraftplugincenter.com/demo

If your interested in purchasing this plugin + web files go to the website.

Purchase Site: http://minecraftplugincenter.com/

Price: $8
Copies: Unlimited

Oh there's definitely people out there abusing the license.  I'm not even particularly fond of some of the wording myself, but what can ya do.

Here's the relevant quote from the EULA:

Modifications to the Game ("Mods") (including pre-run Mods and in-memory Mods) and plugins for the Game also belong to you and you can do whatever you want with them, as long as you don‘t sell them for money / try to make money from them.

They've clarified this to some degree, such as that it's okay to be paid to make a mod for someone as a commission.  But a price tag on a mod itself is basically a no-no.

Anyhoo, I'm sure you can figure out something since your plugin relies on the back-end software too.  Just thought I'd point it out.

This seems pretty neat and I'm sure the paywall is intended to help you recoup the costs of developing and maintaining this.

That said, the paywall isn't kosher according to the EULA. Otherwise this seems neat, and very useful for server admins. I'm sure that if you removed the paywall and just asked for donations, then you'd be able to build a good userbase very quickly while avoiding most legal issues that could arise from directly contradicting the EULA.

E: Also, having a paywall - even one as cheap as $8 - gives a slight impression of being shady, if you ask me.

Edited by dragonshardz
ballsack

Lollin at the people talking about EULAs.  Paid plugins have been operating openly since day 1.  They have booths at minecon, they are used by servers explicitly called kosher by mojang, nobody's ever tried to cover that up.  Buycraft is a paid plugin.  Stop paging me to the thread, page microsoft's legal team to the thread if this bothers you.