[1.2.9g] ✪Absolution Tekkit Main✪ GalacticCraft Enabled|Computer Craft Enabled|Few Banned Items|Grief Prevention|Keep Inventory

Respawn

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to do more work on my place today, I replaced the dirt walls with some nice oak wood walls and the grass floors with birch wood planks. The place looks amazing and I hope to make it look nicer but for now, I should be working on more machinery so I can streamline and speed up the process of ore processing.

Got my MAC working so I can start making item production easier, All I need to do now is create more patterns to fill it with. It already has a pattern for blank patterns but I need to fill it with more items such as processor assemblies and machine frames. Next up, I've got to improve my power supply so it can produce more power and carry more power.

I managed to wire an import bus for my ME system to the output of my ore processing machine set-up so I don't have to walk across the room repeatedly to empty the output chest, and the ME cables are out of the way so that it isn't a problem getting around the room. Now I don't have to try to remember to empty the chest whenever something goes through and it allows the ME MAC to start crafting immediately when the required material comes out of the furnace.

Made myself a Jetpack attachment for my power armour today so I can get around easier and combining it with the flight control add-on I can fly easier and the flight is a lot more stable. I have also made an export bus to attach to my reactor input so that the yellorium can instantly be put into the reactor as soon as it comes out of the furnace.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons