[1.2.9g] ✪Absolution Tekkit Main✪ GalacticCraft Enabled|Computer Craft Enabled|Few Banned Items|Grief Prevention|Keep Inventory

Respawn

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have finally done all of the stuff I can do in the main world. So my next stop is the moon. First, I need to create the NASA workbench and all the equipment needed to travel into space and to survive the lethal environment of space. So Rocket, breathing apparatus, space mask and oxygen tank. I think I will create a moon base so that it is possible to stay up there longer.

Starting work on creating equipment needed for space travel. Already got a workbench, oxygen equipment and launchpads. All I need now is a rocket and a fuel loader. I'll make the perfect moon base with the perfect internal environment to continue living there for long periods of time. Trees with an oxygen collector connected to either oxygen sealers or oxygen distributors.

Got to work with making my place look nicer today. I started to replace the dirt block walls and floors with wood planks, marble and basalt. The dirt and stone blocks that I don't want to replace or are not easy to replace I have covered with plank covers so that the walls still match. I have also added more windows, skylights and light tunnels so that more natural light can enter the building. Now, working along side my friend, we will be creating a moon base soon.

Got to work starting my moon base. Got the walls done as well as the oxygen sealers and oxygen collectors with lots of leaves nearby. Now I have to make the place more functional by adding a link to earth using ender chests or an ME quantum link and also increasing power production. Creating an airlock would also help.

Now that I have found the schematics for a tier 2 rocket and a moon buggy, I can now travel across the surface of the moon with ease and I can also get to work getting the materials needed to make the parts for a tier 2 rocket so that I can start exploring the surface of mars for anything valuable. I had best be prepared for the long journey ahead such as plenty of oxygen and good armour as well as fuel and an extra rocket so that I can get back in case I cannot recover the rocket.

Well, SgtDuck58 here (Co-Owner) When i joined this server i was really impressed...... Been with this minecraft community for about 2 years. I have loved every part of it. I first came as a player and i blasted through the ranks all the way upto (Co-Owner)

The staff here are amazing, always eager to help out when needed and fix any problem you may have.

We have changed our info so please use these to connect

Server ip: play.agcn.co.uk
ts: ts.agcn.co.uk

Also we are currently looking for staff so if you have got what it takes then apply here

Kind Regards

Sgt.Duck58
(Co -Owner and Head Of Staff)

Edited by UKGamers58

I love going onto this server. Lots of friendly faces and endless possibilities. It's almost like playing the mod pack with no restrictions and with friend and others. The staff were friendly and always willing to help whenever something went wrong. I have enjoyed my experience on this server and I want others to feel the same way about tekkit. I hope to see more people on the server soon.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons