Need Help! (For a Server)

Svelta7

Can someone please help me with making a modded server in 1.7.10. It isn't working for me I tried everything. If you took a look at it or tried it please send a message with the stuff that is wrong or just send me the link where I can download the server. (Click here to download the mods) thx for helping and reading this. :D My Modpack http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/themlgpack

Edited by Svelta7

• Discord Moderator
  • You have multiple mods from illegitimate sources. This is always bad and commonly yields outdated or non-working mods. Always get your mods directly from the mod authors. Any mod named in the format of "ModName-Mod-1.7.10.jar" is likely not legitimate.
  • Your ProjectRed mods have no version number in the file name. Makes me suspicious they aren't from the approved sources.
  • Your mods are not compatible with your selected version of Forge. You should be using at least the latest recommended Forge and all of the latest mod versions.

• Discord Moderator
  • You have multiple mods from illegitimate sources. This is always bad and commonly yields outdated or non-working mods. Always get your mods directly from the mod authors. Any mod named in the format of "ModName-Mod-1.7.10.jar" is likely not legitimate.
  • Your ProjectRed mods have no version number in the file name. Makes me suspicious they aren't from the approved sources.
  • Your mods are not compatible with your selected version of Forge. You should be using at least the latest recommended Forge and all of the latest mod versions.

i Still get the same problem.

First Can't revert to frozen GameData state without freezing first.

Then Applying holder lookups,Holder lookups applied

And then the server closes can someone help me with this problem

This is the link for the download for the text document for the lasted log click here

• Discord Moderator
  • The crash report you sent me has vastly different mods from the download you provided, and from your current client pack.

The first step in getting a server going is to get a properly built client pack working, which you have not done. I'll do the client pack analysis now, based on your current version:

• MCHeli is not properly installed. Always follow the mod authors instructions.
  • You have multiple mods with "(1)" in the file name. This is bad and sometimes causes fatal issues. It is caused by downloading a file to a folder which already contains a file by that name. Fix the file names by removing the " (1)".
  • You have mods which are out of sync. For instance, you have a RC version of Nether Ores but release versions of other TeamCoFH mods. This is bad.
  • You have a fatally out of date version of Tinkers' Construct.
  • If you intend to make a server for a pack, the client pack must contain a full set of config files which match what is on the server. This is explained in the link I initially provided.

• Discord Moderator
  • The crash report you sent me has vastly different mods from the download you provided, and from your current client pack.

The first step in getting a server going is to get a properly built client pack working, which you have not done. I'll do the client pack analysis now, based on your current version:

• MCHeli is not properly installed. Always follow the mod authors instructions.
  • You have multiple mods with "(1)" in the file name. This is bad and sometimes causes fatal issues. It is caused by downloading a file to a folder which already contains a file by that name. Fix the file names by removing the " (1)".
  • You have mods which are out of sync. For instance, you have a RC version of Nether Ores but release versions of other TeamCoFH mods. This is bad.
  • You have a fatally out of date version of Tinkers' Construct.
  • If you intend to make a server for a pack, the client pack must contain a full set of config files which match what is on the server. This is explained in the link I initially provided.