*BACK* [1.0.12a] Whitelisted Server [Whitelist] [10 Slots] [All Mods]

BRAND NEW SERVER! We are looking for fun, active, friendly, awsome, cool, Trustworthy people to join this new, whitelisted, 10 slot server! This is an all out vannila Attack of the B-Team Server with no plugins to keep it as LAG FREE as possible! We have NO-BANNED ITEMS and accept all ages to come and hang out in the fun of Mods! We have very little rules that are most appropriate. NO STEALING EVERY SINGLE THING UNLESS AT WAR ; NO GRIEFING UNLESS AT WAR ; NO TOTAL BASE DESTRUCTION ; NO RANDOMLY KILLING PEOPLE UNLESS GOOD REASON OR AT WAR! These are the only rules, and dont try to "Barley" break them or try and get around them. Understand we have feelings too! We have to have our own shops as well! You can make them in your base or somewhere else. That is all I really have to say and hope to see you in the server. Fill out this simple application so we can know if you are a good fit!

Application

IGN -

Real Name -

Skype(Op) -

Age (We accept all ages)-

What Mods are you best at? (For your shop) -

Tell me about yourself -

Timezone -

Maturity Level 1-10 and why (Just to see if your Sane or not lol) -

Anything Else to add(Op) -

My IGN Is Shadowtale and hope to see you In Game!    EDIT - 2 SPOTS LEFT

Edited by Shadowtale101

IGN - gopuri

Real Name - John

Skype(Op) - gopuri

Age (We accept all ages)- 23

What Mods are you best at? (For your shop) - Witchery, TC, TE, and alot more in this pack. Although i do not know what i would do for a shop if i even made one.

Tell me about yourself - Technical, efficient, and obsessive. I like to do everything min/max style. 

Timezone - central

Maturity Level 1-10 and why (Just to see if your Sane or not lol) - Well its a 1 or 2 when i first wake up :P But other than that 7-10, depends on how funny i feel like being.

Anything Else to add(Op) - Also in the rules it seems like greifing and such is Not allowed unless approved. If this is not the case feel free to Ignore this App. I very much do not like my work destroyed for nothing :P

Real Name (Op) : Juan

IGN : redflag2121

Skype/Email/Way to contact you : [email protected]

Maturity Level [1-10 and why] : Solid 9. I try my best to be respectful and mature but can still have a fun time.

Why do you want to join : My friends (IGN's: Arakenz, Jimmy3star, Cdub5489) and I love playing AotB but have been unable to find a quality server recently. We stumbled across yours and thought that a small, close-knit community AotB server would be a great B-Team experience.

What Mod(s) are you best at on ATotBT : Carpenter's Blocks and Tinker's Construct

Timezone : CST

Anything Else to Add (Op) : If it's possible, I would like this application to apply all of my friends, aforementioned, as well as myself. We are all the same age (high school) and are all mature. If not, I can try and get them to apply separately. Excited to the server back! Thanks for considering!

Sorry, this is my old application. If you would like me to fill in the new format I certainly can. Thanks!

Email: [email protected]

maturity level : 9, I think that I will be able to handle any conflicts and not rage quit 

why do I want to join: I have been searching for a good server to play with my friend (redflag2121) and I wanted a whitelist to be able to play with good people 

what mods; all of them 

timezone CST

Anything else: thanks for taking the time to read this application and I want to be notified if I have been accepted or rejected. Thanks 

Application

IGN - FelrinBloodscale

Real Name - Jade

Skype(Op) - dancingmonkeys-j

Age (We accept all ages)- 16, at college

What Mods are you best at? (For your shop) - I know the Food plus, Dragon mounts, Tinkers Construct, Galactic-craft and Fossils & Archaeology. I am also trying to learn more mods, for the shop I don't know yet

Tell me about yourself - I like to build and terraform

Timezone - GMT(England)

Maturity Level 1-10 and why (Just to see if your Sane or not lol) - 9, I never rage quit and I always try to be considerate of other people. Also am a friendly and nice person

Anything Else to add(Op) - Used to be ab owner of An Attack of the B team server 

Application

IGN - FelrinBloodscale

Real Name - Jade

Skype(Op) - dancingmonkeys-j

Age (We accept all ages)- 16, at college

What Mods are you best at? (For your shop) - I know the Food plus, Dragon mounts, Tinkers Construct, Galactic-craft and Fossils & Archaeology. I am also trying to learn more mods, for the shop I don't know yet

Tell me about yourself - I like to build and terraform

Timezone - GMT(England)

Maturity Level 1-10 and why (Just to see if your Sane or not lol) - 9, I never rage quit and I always try to be considerate of other people. Also am a friendly and nice person

Anything Else to add(Op) - Used to be ab owner of An Attack of the B team server. 

Sorry for the two same applications, net went weird. Didn't mean to

Application-

IGN - RedDragonTamer

Real Name - Jackie

Skype(Op) - Jackie Meyer

Age (We accept all ages)- 20

What Mods are you best at? (For your shop) - chisel and the collection of colored wood. Will fly for hours looking for wood.

Tell me about yourself - I am childish at times. I care for others I don't even know about.

Timezone - EST

Maturity Level 1-10 and why (Just to see if your Sane or not lol) - 7ish because I am childish.

Anything Else to add(Op) -  I am girl. So might have cutest base area.

Application-

IGN - RedDragonTamer

Real Name - Jackie

Skype(Op) - Jackie Meyer

Age (We accept all ages)- 20

What Mods are you best at? (For your shop) - chisel and the collection of colored wood. Will fly for hours looking for wood.

Tell me about yourself - I am childish at times. I care for others I don't even know about.

Timezone - EST

Maturity Level 1-10 and why (Just to see if your Sane or not lol) - 7ish because I am childish.

Anything Else to add(Op) -  I am girl. So might have cutest base area.

ign: Waddlehi

mods i am good at : withcery, thermal expansion, statues, and guns.

i am really nice and i just like peaceful servers where i can make friends and work on a basement.

timezone: chicago

maturity lvl prob 7 becuase i dont like pvp allot and i am polite.

hope i can join have a good day!

ign: Waddlehi

mods i am good at : withcery, thermal expansion, statues, and guns.

i am really nice and i just like peaceful servers where i can make friends and work on a basement.

timezone: chicago

maturity lvl prob 7 becuase i dont like pvp allot and i am polite.

hope i can join have a good day!

IGN - ArcaneLlama

Real Name - Miles

Skype(Op) - garbonzo1344

Age (We accept all ages)- 13

What Mods are you best at? (For your shop) - Witchery, Tinkers, the food mod (I forget the name)

Tell me about yourself - I'm a pretty relaxed guy. I've been described as funny and intelligent. I get along with people very well and love these small community servers. I do love competition though, so I'll part take in wars. I will be a very active player if I like your server.

Timezone - Mountain time (US)

Maturity Level 1-10 and why (Just to see if your Sane or not lol) - 8. I have two modes. 1. relaxed, reasonable, calm. 2. Coming up with an evil scheme to get revenge on the guy who just pranked my house. I am pretty mature, and I don't take things far.

Anything Else to add(Op) - not really. Hope to see you soon!

Application

IGN - PixelZGaming_YT

Real Name - Conner

Skype(Op) - johnnytestabcd1

Age (We accept all ages)- 12

What Mods are you best at? (For your shop) - Witchery (I wish there was Thaumcraft ;-;) and Secretrooms mod

Tell me about yourself - I am a 12 year old (as you know...) and I can't really get any fun out of MC without playing with mods (unless with friends/playing minigames) so I want to join this server as I have never been on a whitelisted server, added to that a small ones. For some reason with the 'For your shop' thing I feel like this could be like Mindcrack or something, So I really want a chance to get on, although not exactly because would obviously be different things but I would love to see how it is.

Timezone - ETC (Eastern Timezone)

Maturity Level 1-10 and why (Just to see if your Sane or not lol) - Probably a 7.5, Because around strangers I act normal but around people I am friends with, online or not, I tend to get a little... crazy, but not AS crazy as I would be with my two IRL friends >.>

Anything Else to add(Op) - I'm probably just gonna play MC and refresh the pages every few minutes... Idk, I'm weird.

Also, sorry for caps, I have a problem with cloudscout so that is why... I can't uninstall it... I already removed it but it WON'T GO AWAY! D: (actually, I just removed them)

Edited by PixelZGaming_YT

IGN - GSXARMY

Real Name - Amy ritchie

Skype(Op) - i had one but forgot the account :( ( didnt use it that much )

Age (We accept all ages)- 18

What Mods are you best at? (For your shop) - i like minefactory and chisel but i dont think i can make a shop with that xD

Tell me about yourself - im friendly and like helping people 

Timezone - hmmm i just moved to united states so i dont really know :D

Maturity Level 1-10 and why (Just to see if your Sane or not lol) - hmm prob about 8 i dont like to mad at people and i can act mature 

Anything Else to add(Op) - i dont really know what to put here but i like visiting people and want to know what they are doing :v

• 4 weeks later...

Application

IGN - PrayOhLord

Real Name - Aiden

Skype(Op) - Search Aiden Todd Peachtree (made up name)

Age (We accept all ages)- roughly 14 years

What Mods are you best at? (For your shop) - tinkers construct, perhaps? Not quite sure yet, haven't played in a while.

Tell me about yourself - Mature, kind, forgiving, and lag-patient, which is the best trait to have with AoBT servers.

Timezone - Eastern

Maturity Level 1-10 and why (Just to see if your Sane or not lol) - I don't want to be too full of myself, so I'd put myself at an 8.

Anything Else to add(Op) - I have been on many other AoBT servers previously, however they have all run out of business. However, I would be extremely happy if I could find a server I can rest on for a while.

IGN - BlazingHawk101

Real Name - Benjamin (Ben For Short)

Skype(Op) - BlazingBomb101101

Age (We accept all ages)- 13 (Nearly 14)

What Mods are you best at? (For your shop) - Im Super Good At Thermal Expansion, Im Also Brill With Project Red Transportation

Tell me about yourself - Im 13 , Your Average Player, Looking For A Nice Peaceful Server To play On Where I Can Build Freely And Not Be Killed Randomly, I Love Playing All Games, And Minecraft Is My Favourite , And Im Pretty Mature.

Timezone - United Kingdom (England) (UTC+00:00) 

Maturity Level 1-10 and why (Just to see if your Sane or not lol) - About A Good 8-9

Anything Else to add(Op) - Im Friendly And Fairly Funny, A Nice Guy Who Does Like Meeting New People And Talking To People Who Are Interested In What I Am, I Like Helping When And With What I Can, Thats  All, Hope I Get Accepted - Thank You