Behold:
desc

Project Spacequest

is a modpack about aspiration in any which way possible, whether it be for the sky, for the depth in the earth, for other, never before heard of, mystical lands, or so much more. The pack is designed for player independence and journey through many different means, all following into two categories: Magic, and Tech
With the dedicated server (recommended for best experience) players will have conflicts and struggles as they all go forth in an attempt to dominate the universe by whichever means of their choosing.

Uha63ai.png

lTgjbDt.png
The pack is currently RELEASED
Available solely through the Technic Launcher.
To download, simply go to the modpacks tab and search "Project: Spacequest"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra Stuff:

i619tEM.png

V2lat3C.png

Edited by Poseidon5001
Fixed trailer

IGN: David Gilmour

Mod Level of Knowledge (1-10, self assess): 6, I play alot of mods and mess around with some mods.
It just depends on what I like.
That's it...

Awesome! Glad to have someone who wants to test the pack!

Edited by Poseidon5001

IGN: (I sent you a PM)

Mod Level of Knowledge (1-10, self assess): 7.5 I build and test my own modpack but only in singleplayer.

How many times does the map get reset because of glitches/corruption?
Edited by Purplesmart

IGN: ShadowFlame

Mod Level of Knowledge (1-10, self assess):
8.5 as most of your mods are magic mods which I'm very familiar with, your tech mods and galaticraft are my favorite (I Used to play a tekkit alot) most of my mod experience comes from first hand experience with them.

IGN:Cerberos

Mod Level of Knowledge (1-10, self assess):8 I have been playing mods for quite a while now. I try and keep updated on anything new and current. I especially love to mess with new mods and see how they work.

Awesome! Always great to have experienced people on board! I will send you a request on skype immediately!

EDIT: [email protected] doesnt pop up in the skype directory. Try sending me a request @ tenzin.pelletier

IGN: ShadowFlame

Mod Level of Knowledge (1-10, self assess):
8.5 as most of your mods are magic mods which I'm very familiar with, your tech mods and galaticraft are my favorite (I Used to play a tekkit alot) most of my mod experience comes from first hand experience with them.

Awesome! Although I do believe I have just as many tech mods, you sure do seem to know what you are talking about! Im sending you a skype request, but I dont know which Jack Hurst you are. Would you mind sending me your skype username via PM?

IGN:Surfboy1

Mod Level of Knowledge (1-10, self assess):around 5.5 because i got experience with mods

Hey, which mods are you comfortable with?

IGN: (I sent you a PM)

Mod Level of Knowledge (1-10, self assess): 7.5 I build and test my own modpack but only in singleplayer.

How many times does the map get reset because of glitches/corruption?

It hasnt gotten reset yet, after 1 week of me part time ish solo testing. So, not too often.
Its great to see so many people who wanna get on board, and I hope you are in for it as well! (Sent ya a contact request via skype)

Edited by Poseidon5001

Hello I'd like to perhaps help to test out this modpack it looks pretty interesting. My IGN is Green_Razor

I do have to ask though, why require people to comment to get access if you'll accept anyone?

Just so I know they want to join! :P

(Also so I can give them the info for the pack, and maybe get contact information, as there is a skype group for the bugtesting.)

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...