Technic Launcher

GoofPavlica

So for the first time in forever I don't have a problem with my modpack, I have a problem with the Technic launcher. I just recently upgraded to windows 10 and for some reason it made everything seem a little bigger on my screen and what I think is a lower resolution as well. My main problem is that the Technic Launcher doesn't fit the entire screen anymore and its very annoying not seeing the entire thing, as well as having to move it around constantly. Do any of you know how to change the technic launcher display, or even better, how to revert to my old display and resolution settings from windows 8, before the upgrade to 10.

Much help is appreciated :) 

Edit: To top it off, after I switched to windows 10, with my luck, my modpack just stopped working. I didnt update it or anything, It just started crashing again right after I click play. So I went through and updated some mods to current versions, added two mods ( Better FPS and Chocolate Quest) and updated my pack. At first it worked and went through the FML start up and crashed. Again, now it crashes right at the start up.

http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/goofs-adventure-pack

Edit 2: After fully shutting down my computer and let it sit for the night, I turned it on, and for what ever reason, everything was fixed and working. Gotta love technology.

Edited by GoofPavlica