[1.1.2a] Texas Minecraft Mafia presents Ultra Modded Survival [10 slots] [Whitelist]

WhoWeAreimge.jpg?psid=1

The Texas Minecraft Mafia is a group of players/admins that love playing modded Minecraft. Working in conjunction with LoneStarMC (a Minecraft hosting business with a minigame server soon to be released to the public), the Texas Minecraft Mafia has created a dedicated server for Technic's Ultra Modded Survival(running on Cauldron) for your mining pleasure. Some of our other modpack servers include Technic's Hexxit and AOTBT, ATLauncher's Sky Factory 2 and F.T.B.'s Blood n Bones and Agrarian Skies.

Our goal is to provide a stable platform and vibrant global community of mature players to enjoy all aspects of playing Minecraft! We provide Teamspeak with channels dedicated to each mod pack as well as a webpage map via Dynmap. Sign up below and come join the fun!

ServerRulesimge.jpg?psid=1

No Griefing (Anyone caught destroying others properties will be kicked off of server immediately!)
No Foul Language will be tolerated in chat or on Teamspeak - You will be banned if continued violations occur.
Respect Staff and Gamers ( We're all here to have fun so keep it positive!)
PVP is on, just be mature about it
No Stealing (Same as above, if caught you will be kicked off)
No Spamming (No one wants their screen flooded with spam)
No Advertising
No Hack/Glitching
On this server we do allow small pranks in moderation. If it becomes a problem by taking it too far, you will be asked to stop and if it persists we will just kick you.

Applicationimge.jpg?psid=1

Minecraft In-Game name?
Age?
What country do you live in?
Do you have/use Skype?
Do you have/use Teamspeak?
Will you be streaming or Uploading to Youtube?
If so, Channel/Stream Name?
Do you enjoy building or just playing?
Acceptance of server rules?

Upon acceptance to the server, you will be notified here on the forum page. All players are required to submit a valid email address through the Technic site (Do Not Post with application!!) This allows the admins to communicate with players, weekly bulletins are sent out to everyone.

IPaddressimge.jpg?psid=1

Server IP Address: technic.minecraft-mafia.net:41212

Edited by duffie563

• 2 weeks later...

Minecraft In-Game name?: Faintedsquirtle
Age?: 12
What country do you live in?: United States
Do you have/use Skype?: Yes
Do you have/use Teamspeak?: No
Will you be streaming or Uploading to Youtube?: No
If so, Channel/Stream Name?
Do you enjoy building or just playing?: Just playing
Acceptance of server rules?: I do accept the server rules and I do understand why those rules apply.

Minecraft In-Game name? arallak
Age? 33
What country do you live in? Brazil
Do you have/use Skype? Yes (arallak)
Do you have/use Teamspeak? Yes, but I can not speak English, just write.
Will you be streaming or Uploading to Youtube? Yes, but I am beginner and I have a few videos on the channel.
If so, Channel/Stream Name? youtube.com/user/TheArallak
Do you enjoy building or just playing? both.
Acceptance of server rules? Yes.

Minecraft In-Game name? arallak
Age? 33
What country do you live in? Brazil
Do you have/use Skype? Yes (arallak)
Do you have/use Teamspeak? Yes, but I can not speak English, just write.
Will you be streaming or Uploading to Youtube? Yes, but I am beginner and I have a few videos on the channel.
If so, Channel/Stream Name? youtube.com/user/TheArallak
Do you enjoy building or just playing? both.
Acceptance of server rules? Yes.

Arallak

Somehow we missed your email alert on signing up for our server. You are setup if you still wish to play. Let me know..PM your email address for a Welcome letter and our weekly bulletins....