Technic Battles!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah that message hadn't posted when I posted. Huh, Xylord said we had enough people

Not enough confirmed people, just enough people who wanted to join at a point in time. For now, we still lack some peeps to actually start. Haven't received any new confirmations on my side.

Also, I'm in the process of badgering a friend to come on and joing my Let's Play, but doin't take anything I say for gratned, seeings as I'm MEGA drungk right now.

How the hell can you be drunk at 4 pm?

Edit : I derped;forgot you're in the UK.

Oh, sure.

Minor pranks and setbacks are allowed, so you may steal, BUT griefing wise, nothing major. PvP is only allowed with reason, so if say, you catch someone stealing, feel free to murder them while they are running away. Full EE and there is no plugins, only because I don't see a reason. Nukes must only be used away from bases.

While we're waiting for more people to show up, why don't you work up a post specifying a bit more on what will and will not be acceptable on the server? :)

It's a pain we can't edit the OP. I guess nukes should be a no-no. Also, extensive griefing should be frowned upon.

Should I just create an entirely new thread, or would that be pushing the fact that a mod hasn't closed this one already.

EDIT: The_DarthMoogle, you must be, because you double posted, and you would be the first one to point that out.

Yeah, go ahead. You should PM the link to me and the others.

Yup, a new thread is definitely in order.

Also, could you make it clear I'm making a series out of it? (i.e. I will be recording lotsa stuff without warning, and I will also run sessions on skype while recording that people are free to drop into)

There was a shedload of peeps waiting for me to do a Let's Play in responce to Backplague's awesome thingymajig.

Oh, sure.

Minor pranks and setbacks are allowed, so you may steal, BUT griefing wise, nothing major. PvP is only allowed with reason, so if say, you catch someone stealing, feel free to murder them while they are running away. Full EE and there is no plugins, only because I don't see a reason. Nukes must only be used away from bases.

Sounds good. Have we decided on what companies are going to be created?