Quarry frame not building

NinjaRun09

Question

Title: Quarry frame not building

Version: 3.0.3/3.0.4

Java Version: Version 7 Update 5

Description of Problem:

I have 3 Steam Engines connected to my Quarry. It's got the area(black and yellow wires) but the frames are not building. I have op'd [buildcraft] but still nothing.

He have tried destroying it and placing it again but nope. We tried updating the bukkit and tekkit, but yet again, to no avail. A little help here doc?

Error Messages:

N/A

Error Log:

N/A

20 answers to this question

Description of Problem:

I have 3 Steam Engines connected to my Quarry. It's got the area(black and yellow wires) but the frames are not building. I have op'd [buildcraft] but still nothing.

He have tried destroying it and placing it again but nope. We tried updating the bukkit and tekkit, but yet again, to no avail. A little help here doc?

Error Messages:

N/A

Error Log:

N/A

Have you put coal in the steam engines, and activated them with a redstone signal?

Yes they are. I have activated them. But the Quarry is not building.

Maybe three Steam engines just started aren't enough, in usual it's more like two combustion engines. Wait until they heat up a bit, and see if any progress has been made. Engines get much more productive once they're a little hot.

Maybe three Steam engines just started aren't enough, in usual it's more like two combustion engines. Wait until they heat up a bit, and see if any progress has been made. Engines get much more productive once they're a little hot.

Alright, I'll turn them on and then update you guy's when they are hot.

LOL MISCOUNTED. I have 4 engines. Didn't see one by the Quarry. I have 2 right next to the quarry that are turned on, then I have a conductive teleport pipe recieving and sending 2 more engines. Theres 1 TP pipe in front of the quarry and the sender about 6 blocks away just to test it out. It works. I can see the light blueish laser go into the quarry.

I have simillar problems since I changed too 3.1.1 for me it's the conductive pipes that dont work, so putting an energy link directly on it worked. Maybe it's same with engines? if it needs 3 try 3 directly on the quarry maybe?

Description of Problem:

Error Messages:

N/A

Error Log:

N/A

Same thing happend to me and to fix you have to do /trust [buildcraft] within the chat. (Make sure you leave the squared brackets in, if that doesn't work try without).