Trains and Zeppelin MOD, for tekkit

Nightfury18

Hia this maybe a weird modding request, but i was wondering if anyone could fix trains and zepplin mod for tekkit. And dont worry about" Wont work with buildcraft 2.x cuz that is a lie apparently"

http://www.mcportcentral.co.za/index.php?topic=2217.0

( link for the beta mod is last on that page)

Whats needing to be done

*Implant new ids for trains and zepplins mod

, Both for server and client

*Implant trains and zepplin mod

Oh and if you need more ids, just take them from ee2, Im not gonna need it on mys erver later,

Thanks for any support! :)

nightfury your not helping your case and take them from ee? really?

if any modder has seen this, i propose a diffrent solution a turner block for redpower frames. frame ships look very well weird. to travel along the diffrent plane other than the current forward. you need to move a plane moving endlessly sideways.

the turner block should need some sort of energy, mabey bluetric power? if possible if not i am pretty sure ic2 has some sort of power API, which modders can use.

• 1 month later...

nightfury your not helping your case and take them from ee? really?

if any modder has seen this, i propose a diffrent solution a turner block for redpower frames. frame ships look very well weird. to travel along the diffrent plane other than the current forward. you need to move a plane moving endlessly sideways.

the turner block should need some sort of energy, mabey bluetric power? if possible if not i am pretty sure ic2 has some sort of power API, which modders can use.

I have thought of this too, and there is really no reason not to make an experimental "Rotary frame motor" or whatnot. Just make it cost similar to a frame motor (maybe even use one as the primary crafting ingredient) and auto-rotate all RedPower2 blocks, it could then be updated for Tekkit/Technic compatibility and rotate anythings else that is rotatable in a meaningful and consistent way (not really sure if anything else comes to mind other than mine-rails)

Basically, it rotates a frame machine 90 degrees along the output face, assuming nothing is in the position it is rotating into.

it would center on the rotator(the only block that stays still, and teleport eveything else 90 degrees, including entities)

it would also make a way to travel VERY fast across the minecraft landscape in a sort of spinning flying saucer, potentially up to 100 meters per second or faster if it had a delay of 0.8 seconds.

Other Idea I had was frame rockets, they would store a speed value and have a delay between 1-block jumps that was inversely proportional to that value. they could also get to multiple-block jumps past a certain speed.

any time the value changed, it would be sent to all co-moving rockets.

they would be crafted using some combination of a filter or retriever or both, and a special rocket nozzle, as well as some metal plating of whatever type (maybe iron or brass).

they would burn fuel of various types, gunpowder, blaze powder, etc, and increase the speed value in their direction (which would apply to all other rockets, and be changed inversely proportionally to the overall number of blocks being moved)

they might be able to use multiple materials at once as well, in a similar manner to an alloy furnace.

they would also generate a heat value, when they burned something they could use, which would happen instantly. they would lose 1% of their heat every 4 ticks, and burn out (read: explode violently at power 5 or 6 or greater and light things on fire) at 1000 heat.

they would also lose 1% of their speed every 4 ticks.

THEY COULD burn entire or partial stacks of items at once, though they might gain much heat from doing so. They would also be able to burn coolant as opposed to fuel, the same, except it removes heat and generates no thrust.

coolant items (negative heat values) would take a certain amount of time per item before being used, this amount would be inversely proportional to the amount of heat available.

also, there would be exactly two fuel slots and 1 coolant slot, only 1 item of coolant could be consumed at once, but most fuels could be consumed up to 2 stacks at a time.

recommended items usable:

gunpowder: 50 heat and 3 blocks*meter/t

TNT: 200 heat and 15 blocks*meter/t

water bucket: -10 heat in 500/heat ticks and sends empty bucket out back (or into a pneumatic tube) when finished

snow balls: -2 heat in 50/heat ticks.

snow block: -8 heat in 200/heat ticks.

ice block: -20 heat in 2000/heat ticks.

Blaze powder and coal at once: 150 heat and 8 blocks*meter/t, 1 pair/tick

Redstone and Nikolite at once: 50 heat and 5 blocks*meter/t, 1 pair/tick

Glowstone dust and 3*Nikolite at once: 100 heat and 30 blocks*meter/t, 1 pair/tick