Must Have Forge Build #136+ Error

KakerMix

Question

• Forum Administrators

If you have this error it means that you have a server/client mismatch.

Make sure you know the version of Tekkit is running on the server you are trying to connect to, and then adjust your version accordingly.

To select 3.1.1 (the latest):

With Tekkit selected click Options and select Manual Build Selection, then choose 3.1.1| 1.2.5|Latest.

The reason for this is because when we update Tekkit we can't just dump the update across the board yet because we'd break the game for anyone that plays on a server. We usually give Tekkit a week for the server operators to get their servers updated before we push the latest Tekkit client to Recommended.

The server I am using is Tekkit 3.1.2 and the one I chose on the launcher is 3.1.2/1.2.5/latest and when I join the server it says "the server requires you to have the following mods" and it lists about 14 mods. please help not sure what I am doing wrong.

It looks like i am having the same problem as the person above.

Got the forge #136 error, deleted everything and tried to download and install the launcher again, now its even worse then before, now for some reason i can see what mods are loaded and now no matter what i do there are between 2-14mods missing depending on what release i use, and also 3.1.1 / 1.2.5 isent listed as latest here.

So what to do? just wait until the server and mods have been updated to 3.1.1 ? or ???

All right, I'm locking this thing. It's a notice from the admins, not a place to post bugs. Then I will start issuing warnings to deleting all the posts of everyone who posted here without a bug report. Warnings were too much work.