[1.7.10]Blightfall Server[Unofficial][PvE]

Hey there and welcome to our unofficial servers for the Blightfall modpack!

We provide you with the pure Blightfall experience. This means we did not change a thing nor did we block out or edit content. Play Blightfall with your friends like you could play in the singleplayer. You are not sure what Blightfall is? Check out this beautiful review and dive into the world of Blightfall!

I want to state this again: These are unofficial servers. We have no connection with the Technicpack Team in any way.

One of the servers is public, so free to join for everybody to quickly get into the pack. This public server might be wiped from time to time for obvious reasons.

Of course all of our servers are up 24/7!

The other servers are whitelisted ones. They are supported by plugins to prevent griefing and destroying of your teams pods. You can apply for the whitelist by going through this page! The whitelisted servers are perfect for teams that want to work through the quests in the "Co-Op" way and have some uninterrupted fun. 

On all of our servers you can use basic Essentials commands like /home /spawn /tpa [...] and use a stick to protect your property. We also got our own mod for better Biodome distribution running – More info about this can be found here.

We hope you have some fun playing this awesome quest map with your friends and maybe meet some new people on our servers or Teamspeak (IP: unitedworldminers.com).

We do our best to provide you with the best experience on our servers but we ain't perfect. So if you encounter some problems you can report this here.

We have some really simple server rules that need to be followed:

• Don't grief or destroy other creations
  • Treat others like you want to be treated
  • Don't insult any other player

Our server IP's are:

• Blightfall-alpha Server IP: unitedworldminers.com:25602    [public]
  • Blightfall-bravo Server IP: unitedworldminers.com:25603   [whitelisted]*
  • Blightfall-charlie Server IP: unitedworldminers.com:25604 [whitelisted]*
  • Blightfall-delta Server IP: unitedworldminers.com:25605 [whitelisted]*
  • Blightfall-echo Server IP: unitedworldminers.com:25606 [whitelisted]*

Current server version: 2.1.2

So what's the Blightfall pack all about? Let's see this in some images:

blightfall-technic.png

2015-08-13_18.46.30.png

2015-08-13_18.47.45.png

2015-08-13_18.48.04.png

Edited by FlatronEZ

I just want to say I really love you for this, I have been searching for a BlightFall server ever since the pack came out. I plan on playing on the public server as it will probably have more people. But for now I will apply for whitelist. =]

We got your application and you have been added to the whitelist! Have fun!

the public server was a blast the first day, but a dome was destroyed by a griefer.  and then the eternal blooms disappeared. still alot of fun. looking forward to joining a team on the White list server (already applied)

Hey Swat I am willing to team up with you, I am currently whitelisted on the Charlie server. If you want to team up with me there is only one stipulation. You must be able to use the Teamspeak3 with a microphone. =] Thank you.

Quick question, Why is this advertisement in english but then the website, and the teamspeak are in a different language?

Multilingual server located in Germany. Teamspeak open for everybody and every language. We will translate the whole website to English in the coming days! But everybody is welcome!

well then I just need to figure out team speak

IP: unitedworldminers.com

Hi all I wanna get whitelisted if possible I am currently a streamer on stream.me and also twitch and I am looking too record gameplay of this mudpack with a few others I am 24 and have teamspeak and have a mic hopefully I can be whitelisted and team up with some people.

Kind Regards Mr_Sparky_Plays

Okay guys I am happy to tell you that our programmers are currently working and testing a mod that will revolutionize the pod / team distribution on our servers! Stay tuned for more info in the next days.

Until then let us know what you found missing / not working well on our servers.

We wish you a nice weekend cleaning away that taint :D

Best regards,

FlatronEZ / The Unitedworldminers.com team!

perhaps there needs to be some kind of rule of conduct in terms of laying claim to exploration sites, the teleport locations where made to be accessible to all, and in fact you need to be able to sand on or under the silver wood trees to complete a lot of the exploration quest. 

the teleport locations are the most popular locations to lay claim to and build bases but some people lay claim and completly bar access to these locations preventing other from completing their quest.  this kind of behavior should not be tolerated because it ruins the whole questing aspect of the mod pack for players. 

perhaps there needs to be some kind of rule of conduct in terms of laying claim to exploration sites, the teleport locations where made to be accessible to all, and in fact you need to be able to sand on or under the silver wood trees to complete a lot of the exploration quest. 

the teleport locations are the most popular locations to lay claim to and build bases but some people lay claim and completly bar access to these locations preventing other from completing their quest.  this kind of behavior should not be tolerated because it ruins the whole questing aspect of the mod pack for players. 

Thanks for your feedback! Currently we are working on a system that will make pod distribution fair for everyone. If this system is up we will remove GriefPrevention so the current problem will be gone and everybody can have fun.

Best regards,

Bent

there is no terrestial nether quartz on Charlie sever, I've found some on my single player map, but none on the server.

Please file this in as a new ticket [url=http://www.ticket.unitedworldminers.com]here report so we have it on our official bug-list. 

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

How do i apply to the whitelisted servers i cant find out how on your website it just takes me to a thing saying the server was down for 11h but it is fixed and i checked the page showing all other servers but blightfall is not there and all others are on maintince

23 hours ago, Armybrine said:

How do i apply to the whitelisted servers i cant find out how on your website it just takes me to a thing saying the server was down for 11h but it is fixed and i checked the page showing all other servers but blightfall is not there and all others are on maintince

This advertisement is really old, I assume they are not hosting BlightFall servers anymore.