Technic Splash Freeze

Kaarath

Question

Alright, so the core of the problem is that whenever I try to launch the launcher it gets stuck on the Technic splash screen until I eventually abort Java.

The context is that I were having the common problem with the .exe not working properly. It would launch the update loading bar, progress through the stages 1-3, though without any actually visible progress on the bar, then close without further notice. Scrolling through the popular solutions I attempted launching it directly from the, I assumed, created .jar, but revealed a .techniclauncher folder completely empty, but for a file called techniclauncher.jar.temp.

I then tried to just scratch that whole thing and instead just get the .jar directly from here, but whenever i launch that one, it flips a bit between the actual sign saying "loading" and the Technic splash screen only to eventually get stuck there.

Goes without saying that I can run vanilla Minecraft without problems.

I'm running WinXP SP3 (As with my other comp where it works fine from the .jar), and I've got Java 6.3.

I'm no wiz with any of this, obviously, but im fairly good at taking directions. Also I've seen a handful people asking questions about the same thing on these forums, but I've found no answer yet.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet