gravy23

Question

i have been trying to play hexxit now for ages i recently got a new computer and have not been able to play hexxit at all on it. i can play tekkit and other types of minecraft in the launcher. i can press play and the mojang screen comes up but then i just suddenly closes and returns to the launcher. please help :)

i have tried:

restating my computer 

unistalling and reinstalling tekkit launcher 

deleting my .technic file 

reinstalling java (im using 64 bit most recent)  

i have added a copy of my most recent crash report

Thank you

hs_err_pid7156.log

21 answers to this question

• Moderators

Which version did you download? I just tried from latest down to v2.01 and none launch for me either. 

Anyone know if this pack is maintained anymore?

I think you might be better off searching for a newer, custom pack built around the mods from Hexxit you like. 

as far as i know i us got the latest technic launcher is there anyway to downgrade he launcher you know of???? thanks for all your help

btw its technic launcher 4.0

and my hexxitt is running on the version 1.0.10 which is the recommended

Recommended version is working fine, the latest 3.0.0c has a bug probably because a mod author changed a file hosted in his repository and the modpack downloads that newer file (actually a library) that's not synced with the mod version.

In other words: update Reliquary to this version and the modpack should boot ok but that will make it a custom modpack.

Remember also about the legacy java fixer if needed.

Edited by bochen415
legacy java fixer link added

Nah, it's Reliquary-1.2.200.jar, you probably reinstalled the recommended hexxit version (1.0.10). Check it in the launcher

Edit: your own crash log shows that

xreliquary{1.2} [Reliquary] (Reliquary-1.2.200.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored

Edited by bochen415

Don't spill logs. Use pastebin or similar sites.

That fix above with Reliquary doesn't apply to you, it applies to 3.0.0c, you are running 1.0.10 now, and I know 1.0.10 works like a charm without any changes (you don't need the legacy fixer and new reliquary for that version).

That crash log is a jvm crash, it means that your system is at fault here, especially when you have Evolve installed:

0x00007ffcd5d20000 - 0x00007ffcd5dbe000     C:\Program Files\Echobit\Evolve\Drivers\EvolveGameTracker_64.dll
0x00007ffccc460000 - 0x00007ffccc629000     C:\Program Files\Echobit\Evolve\Drivers\EvolveOverlayHelper_64.dll
0x00007ffcd6830000 - 0x00007ffcd6850000     C:\Program Files\Echobit\Evolve\EvolveEasyHook_64.dll

Uninstall Evolve (or disable it for a minute) and recheck.