Adding flans mod to Voltz! [SOLVED] [CLOSED]

sk6315

Hi, I am a Voltz-modpack lover and I have dreamed of having flans mod in Voltz. Then I decided to make it myself! Everything went fine but I need some expertis/help now.

I started by reading about the relation between mods when adding them together. Then I did a simple experiment, I simple added the flans mod and looked at the crash log:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 4094 is already occupied by co.uk.flansmods.common.BlockPlaneWorkbench@19e38248 when adding mekanism.generators.common.BlockGenerator@49b8c7e3
    at amq.<init>(Block.java:326)
    at akb.<init>(BlockContainer.java:11)
    at mekanism.generators.common.BlockGenerator.<init>(BlockGenerator.java:55)
    at mekanism.generators.common.MekanismGenerators.addBlocks(MekanismGenerators.java:146)
    at mekanism.generators.common.MekanismGenerators.init(MekanismGenerators.java:58)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:487)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:153)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:86)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:676)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:207)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:458)
    at asq.a(SourceFile:56)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:746)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

In this crash-log I see that the items are interfering each other:

block {
    I:BasicBlock=3000
    I:BoundingBlock=3008
    I:EnergyCube=3004
    I:GasTank=3006
    I:Generator=4094
    I:MachineBlock=3001
    I:NullRender=3005
    I:ObsidianTNT=3003
    I:OreBlock=3002
    I:PressurizedTube=3007
}

and

block {
    I:"Crafting Table"=4094
    I:"Gun Box"=4092
    I:"Team Spawner"=4093
}

So I simple changed the "I:Generator=4094" to 2005, "I:Generator=2005".

AND IT WORKED!!! So wrong I was...

It seemed to work because I could start the game without any crashes then I joined a world and was going to test some of the planes.

Then I saw it, the flans mod had 4 categories (Flan's mod Guns, Flan's mod Vehicles, Flan's mod Parts and Flan's mod Team Stuff) but ALL of them were empty except Flan's mod Vehicles and Flan's mod Team Stuff and they only contained 3 item each. Look in the attached file (image) for a better view.

So what I need help with is that the flans mod doesn't work and not all the items are there. There is only 7 items, the rest is gone. How do I fix that? Just say if you need additional information.

Capture3.thumb.PNG.1852e2e1cf2d38f28037b Capture1.thumb.PNG.0dd1c511fd828c3e69346Capture4.thumb.PNG.0b72c47c21a279bde33e8 Capture2.PNG

Edited by sk6315
Solved.

The only thing I did was to download the flans mod 1.4.7 (the Voltz already got the forge) then put it in the mods folder. And the file that I used is from this site: http://flansmod.com/download - http://www.mediafire.com/download/i49td13oltd0o4n/Flan's_Mod_2.1.1_for_Minecraft_1.4.7_Universal.zip

Did you add any content packs and  dependencies that are compatible with that version of minecraft?

The only thing I did was to download the flans mod 1.4.7 (the Voltz already got the forge) then put it in the mods folder. And the file that I used is from this site: http://flansmod.com/download - http://www.mediafire.com/download/i49td13oltd0o4n/Flan's_Mod_2.1.1_for_Minecraft_1.4.7_Universal.zip