Tekkit Server won't start - Jar problem?

Lurania

Question

First of all, I will apologize for my English. It isn't my first language and I'm not very well in speaking it, so I'm afraid there are grammatical errors.

Secondly, I have a problem with the Server from Tekkit. I downloaded the Server from here (http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/tekkitmain.552547 -> Server Download) and unzipped it. Then I tried to download it to a server which is in my country, the Netherlands. I got help from one of the employees of the host on how to play it.. but it won't do it. They think the .jar Files where corrupted, but cannot help me further and advised me to contact other players who plays tekkit :)

(It could also be that this isn't the right place for this topic, in such case, I'm sorry!)

What I did which that people was unzip the server and upload it to their servers.. then we tried to play by starting Tekkit by Technic Platform and add the server, but it says there's no server to find. Other servers won't load to, all servers I tried gave errors.. "Can't reach server" "Can't resolve hostname" "Communication error". These servers can I play trough vanilla minecraft.. I don't know what is the matter or why it won't load the server.

Can someone help me, please?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet