Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LaFesta1749

[0.6.5] Tekkit Lite Private Server [10 slots][whitelist][No plugins]

8 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! I created a tekkit lite server a few days ago and just been playing solo on it by myself. Wanted to open the doors for others so i can have company on the server!

Please fill in the information below so i can figure out who would fit in the most.

IGN:
Maturity Level:
Favorite Mods:
Why do you want to join:
Do you have a microphone so we can talk while playing:

I'll only accept up to 5 people! If you get accepted and you don't play you'll get un-whitelisted and another player will take your slot!

IGN: Burlo420
SKYPE (or any way of contacting you): on this website
Maturity Level: very high
Favorite Mods: don't have a favorite
Why do you want to join: bored of playing solo would like to work with others to build
Do you have a microphone so we can talk while playing: no in game chat only sorry

IGN: acecool12alex
SKYPE (or any way of contacting you): Skype is acecool12alex
Maturity Level: High
Favorite Mods: IC2 and microblocks
Why do you want to join: I would like to join this server because it would be a great experience to have a low populated server and more area to work with if possible.
Do you have a microphone so we can talk while playing: Yes

IGN: UnfoldingOrc
SKYPE (or any way of contacting you): I usually use steam with the name XenonTheFox, but I can make a Skype if necessary.
Maturity Level: Low enough to have fun and play around but high enough to know when to be serious
Favorite Mods: Buildcraft and Applied Energistics
Why do you want to join: Tired of playing on plugin-heavy servers alone, and I think it'd be awesome to be in a private server without all the trolls
Do you have a microphone so we can talk while playing: Yep

IGN: T1G3R_5H0T
SKYPE (or any way of contacting you):Tigersmith12
Maturity Level: Moderate
Favorite Mods: Thaumcraft, AE, TIC, Chisel 
Why do you want to join: To show off my creative skills
Do you have a microphone so we can talk while playing: yes  ycades

IGN: Deo3560
SKYPE (or any way of contacting you):Deo3560
Maturity Level: Enough...?
Favorite Mods: Chisel
Why do you want to join: Taking a break from modding and running my own server
Do you have a microphone so we can talk while playing:Yeah

• Similar Content

• By FriendlySurvival
      Welcome to Friendly Survival!   

This server was made for me to have a friendly and dedicated community so if you as a dedicated player looking for a solid lightly modded server. Then you came to the right place to play for hours on end! 
      Server Features 
      Everything you would expect from a solid server! Such as but not limited to 24x7 operation, regular backups, dedicated site and staffing and so much more!  Friendly for everyone and lightly modded. Yet offer hours upon hours of fun, as we even have skills now!  Minimal restrictions, we don't police the contents we rather police the people where needed. So you are free to burn a forest down with a fully armed flamethrower! Just as long as no one or their properties get damaged in the rampage.   Plus so much more!  Mods in custom pack... 
      Please check out our main Technic posting for the "main mods" and to download too
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/friendlysurvival.1304619 
      Our server address is play.friendlysurvival.com and rules can be found at https://friendlysurvival.com/forum/view_topic/?tid=2
      Everything else can be found from https://friendlysurvival.com/forum/view_topic/?tid=1 as well as https://friendlysurvival.com/help/. 
      Thanks for looking and hope to see some players soon!

• By JustTrash
      Hello!
      I don't quite know what to write, but I'll give you a quick rundown of the server.
      What is our server? Let me tell you, we like to consider the server semi-rp, what do I mean by that? Well, we like to promote a team/solo based interpersonal world. Create communities, meet new people and maybe even wage war ;).
      We like to keep things free an open, we don't like restrictions, so you can expect looser ban lists, less plugins, less lag.
      What plugins? Plugins on our server consist of;
      - Essentials : The essentials!
      - GroupManager : To manage the groups!
      - GriefPrevention : To keep your builds as safe as you can! (/siege enabled!)
      - Buycraft : To benefit our benefactor.
      What can I be expecting from the modpack? Fun and enjoyable mods, explosives, armour, weapons, tools, quarries, magic, a mod for every person, A tool for every miner, A sword for every warrior. Our pack can be downloaded at this link: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/monitors-fun-pack.1263647
      How do I join? Our server IP is legnuts.fluctis.com:27334, and yes, the server IP is kind of strange, we do like to focus on our builds and stuff, but our community is definitely one to promote jokes. The server is whitelisted, we like to make sure members of our community are people who we feel can understand and appreciate our rules and such. To apply for the server, you can join our discord: https://discord.gg/r4T8BV7! All you have to do is confirm you understand our rules, and state why you wish to join!
      Speaking of rules... On our server, our rules are pretty simple;
      No cheating.
      No glitches.
      Also, we do not want players exploiting plugins, nor bypassing griefprevention. As you can see, we really don't want players to be restricted by any means! Our banned items also put into action this same argument, as of now, our only banned items being Watch of flowing time (ProjectE) and Dark Matter Pedestal (ProjectE). 
      Hopefully you have taken interest in the server and community and apply! I have decided not to attach any pictures, but rather leave it a surprise for the people who join.
      Thanks, see you soon!

• By antimore
      I host a custom modded survival server at home but at the moment I just play with some friends so ofcourse our community is quite small. So that's why we are searching for a few new people that will be active on the server. We do only accept people over 18 and expect you not to ruin everything for everybody. We would like it if you have discord and a descend mic but that's not a must. A big plus is if you speak dutch, we don't mind you speaking English we can do that too but all of the current players are Belgian.
        Some basic rules:
      - Use common sense
      - No griefing, ofcourse that's an instant ban. (But you can claim your own chunks)
      - Be nice to others
      - Don't to anything you don't want others to do to you
      - If you read the rules, answer rules questions with I consent
      - Don't ruin the map by leaving half trees or 1x1 towers
      - Act like an adult and just have fun on the server
      - Don't make any structures that cause major lagg
        The modpack:
      If you get accepted we will send you the modpack and the server ip. It's on technic launcher and gets updated with mods people suggest and like. By now it's pretty complete and has about 210 mods.
        The server:
      I host the server at home on a dedicated pc. It has an 8-core processor and 8gb of ram. Enough for now.
        Whitelist application: Answer in reply or dm me.
        - IGN?
      - Name / Nickname?
      - Age?
      - Timezone?
      - Minecraft modded experience?
      - Ever been banned before? If so, why?
      - Have you read the rules?
      - Why do you want to play on our server? Why should we accept you?
    • By Thumb
      Hi,
      I've been playing tekkit lite for quite a long time now with no issues, but as of yesterday every time I press play on the Technic Launcher, it gets to the Mojang loading screen and then freezes/crashes.
      I don't know if it helps but I've also attached the crash report, it makes no sense to me but hopefully it'll help.
      Help!
      crash-2018-04-09_15.14.34-client.txt
      never mind made a save of the world then uninstalled tekkit lite and then reinstalled it. moved my world over and it worked fine 
    • By j_seph3
      just looking for a few players for a private tekkit lite world. inbox me here or my email which is [email protected] i am 18 and would prefer people around that age. older is fine but younger is cutoff at 15. more mature people appreciated. semi cooperative experience.