For fear of password seam, how can i know that Tekkit is a trust-able?

headjoe

My friends use this, BUT, how does Tekkit log your minecraft account on? and how does it get your password salt? I don't want an attack on my account. Like everyone. Honestly, tekkit Looks VERY much like a password seam.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't listen to them, it's actually a terrible virus! It'll delete your hard drive, your backup drive, the easter eggs on your dvds, the food safety information from all the labels in your cupboards, and make your mp3 player play nothing but neil diamond!

It also hacks paypal to redirect donations away from modders, and hacks advertisers to fake ad clicks and boost ad revenue for kakermix.

And if it's feeling extra malicious, it'll drunken text people from your cellphone declaring your love for barnyard sodomy.

It called all my friends on my behalf after emptying my hard liquor cabinet and called them all wankers.

Also it chewed it's way out of my computer through the side... Going through my bookcase! It ate its way through a number of first editions and took a crap on my mint condition comic collection!

• Moderators

I once downloaded the Launcher and I got a error:

You have downloaded the Technic Launger, lulz.

All your saves within Minecraft has been erased and your forum account on Technic has been Kellered.

• Moderators

I just watched the Yogcast videos with Duncan and came here, saw this lovely community and that was enough for me to erase my current server and everything and start over with Tekkit.

You do realize this is teh evilz forumz!??11!1

The Launcher will hack your facebook account, steal your dads credit card, thrash his car into a tree and kidnap your dog and turn it into a cat!

At least think of the safety of your dog, if nothing else!!

This is the technic launcher posting.

I hacked xtrasyn's account and have installed myself in his pc, his laptop, his smartphone and his wife's smartphone.

As soon as one of them makes an international call I will have access to the international PBX from where I can make china launch it's nuclear arsenal on the USA.

Phear.

Probably a typo. He's obviously refering to "password steam", the vapor given off when the launcher steals your password and destroys it by tossing it into your firewall.

Passwords are a type of fluid you know, and the vapor is highly toxic so it's understandable to be afraid of deadly password steam.

Probably a typo. He's obviously refering to "password steam", the vapor given off when the launcher steals your password and destroys it by tossing it into your firewall.

Passwords are a type of fluid you know, and the vapor is highly toxic so it's understandable to be afraid of deadly password steam.

But he could also be referring to password screams! They make a horrible noise when tossed into a firewall, so if you think your password is at risk of being destroyed, unplug your damn speakers and/or headphones.