So I got to experiment with a tablet

Valkon

I got to borrow a graphics tablet for a few hours today. First time I ever used one. I ended up drawing my new avatar and one of the Terraria bosses.

c07Uy.png

Wall of Flesh firin' his lasers. Didn't have the time to draw a Terraria character on, and even if I did the scale wouldn't allow much detail.

65q2x.png

Barry the Knife-Wielding Teddy Bear. Based on my last avatar, which I ripped from a youtube video.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep it up and you can draw awesome avatars like linkthegamer

My avatar is not my art, it's my character but the art is actually a gift based on another avatar I got as a gift.

i made a new avatar now its not as good as links tho

People like the blinking avatars it seems.

Anyway back to ValkonX11 this IS his post.

• 3 weeks later...

Figured I might as well bump this thread rather than create a new one. Made some more stuffs with a borrowed graphics tablet.

FPj9G.jpg

Equivalent Exchange vs Industrial Craft.

(If anyone is wondering, the weapon the EE guy is using is the Red Katar, or at least my interpretation of it.)

Figured I might as well bump this thread rather than create a new one. Made some more stuffs with a borrowed graphics tablet.

[img width=800]

(If anyone is wondering, the weapon the EE guy is using is the Red Katar, or at least my interpretation of it.)

ooooo epic picture is epic

That would make a good movie poster for the Pack. Excellent work.

• 4 weeks later...

So I finally bought an actual tablet. This one has pressure sensitivity, so that's nice. Spent last night drawing this.

-image-

If anyone here reads Homestuck they should know who that is.

Awesome work. Pressure sensitivity is nice. I have been meaning to read that series.

• 1 month later...

Been a while since I've posted anything on here, but I drew this today.

JUUvt.png

Character based on this image from playstarbound.com:

hoverbike1.png

Background and such based on various other things from stuff about starbound.

• 2 weeks later...

U do this stuff on photoshop am i correct ?

I do some drawing on tablet myself, thought that i might share some of my works once i get my connection back =D

Nice stuff btw, i really like it, especially the Technic vs Alchemist kind of thing...

btw what tablet do u have ? I have Wacom intuos4s =P

U do this stuff on photoshop am i correct ?

Yes.

Nice stuff btw, i really like it, especially the Technic vs Alchemist kind of thing...

Thanks for the compliment.

btw what tablet do u have ? I have Wacom intuos4s =P

The tablet I'm currently using is a Wacom Bamboo Connect.

Are you overall an artist ? I mean as in real life paintings/drawings/art.

Do you prefer drawing your own fantasy or a concept that already owns some known elements? (e.g like drawing an apple on a table: it's known how an apple looks like, the shadow element is already known so it's not hard to picutre compared to fantasies that come from your head. Drawing your fantasy on the other hand doesn't have a known form, only you know it)

• 1 month later...