Tekkit failed to unzip

Geomagnum

Question

12 answers to this question

May I ask when this happenend?

:aaa: Ok, Now I actually realise, because normally the tekkit shows up with "Solder" i believe its called. But it doesnt, so that must be the seprate service/serevr for the launcher which would explain why the modpacks can not be downloaded or insatlled. because the modpacks require a servewr conenctio nto locate the website that they are attached to. thank you :angel:

Edited by Geomagnum

So, if I am right, Technic team run all the Modpacks throught 1 server/service before running through the minecraft service. Or tough it makes pleanty of sense to do that it would be recomended that create a backup of the server to keep things runnign on, also I am still a bit uncertain if they realsied that on the update they last doen for tekkit classic it does not work. Infact it just crashes and tel you abotu an error with the modpack which is stated as a "nullpointer.expectation" I woudl highly reccomend fixing that as well  "when they can" with respect. as it is the last upodate they did on classic. It is not clientside since I have foudn otu many people get it and its when they first run it after the install. meanig n the install is corrupted.

Edited by Geomagnum

No No, I believe what has happend is the server has been tempuararly shutdown so they can fix it and update it eaiser. or tough it woudl of been more useful if they had created 2 servers 1 of which was left as a backup serevr for when they need to shutdown the main one.

Edited by Geomagnum

No No, I believe what has happend is the server has been tempuararly shutdown so they can fix it and update it eaiser. or tough it woudl of been more useful if they had created 2 servers 1 of which was left as a backup serevr for when they need to shutdown the main one.

so will they update tekkit classic to 3.1.3 or somthing because i wanna use my current mc skin but i cant :(