This Place Is For Server Operators

KakerMix

• Forum Administrators

This place is for server operators to talk about how many RAMS they have, what are the cool Bukkit plugins to use, how neat it is to do this sort of event for your community, that sort of stuff.

It's like Cheers, but on the internet and nothing like Cheers at all.

I will love you guys forever for making this. Awesome. Although I'm technically not the owner of the server I play on, I am a main admin with server access, and regularly do maintenance. (Actually, I just fixed the damn thing, only to find the MC login servers down, which is why I'm now here, lol)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I run a 18-slot (768mb Ram) server and I just wanted to share some the of plugins I use to run my server with relative ease.

AutoSaveWorld - This is a god send, when I first started the server I was forever forgetting to do /save-all when I restarted and we pretty much had constant rollbacks until I added this, haha.

Essentials - This is a beautiful plugin, very easy to use and setup with very little management. You can ban items, even stop them from being placed down. It handles all the permissions side of the server. After spending about 18 hours straight trying to get permissionsEX working correctly I just gave up and went back to using this :P

LogBlock - If you have a whitelist server and you trust your players you should still get this, because I have both on my server (WL and trusted players) and it still comes in handy. If someone builds somewhere they shouldn't, if someone rages and decides to grief the hell out of your server. Just roll it back :D The lookup and rollback times are all adjustable and the plugin in general is very user friendly. Highly recommend this for ALL server owners.

WorldEdit - If you don't have this or world guard or you don't know what they are and you are in this section then please leave!

WorldGuard - ^

Anti-Creeper - GF Creepers. They still cause damage to players (much to my member's dismay) but not to the environment, awesomesauce.

No-Kick - I got this because for some reason no matter how I edit afk options everyone seems to be "afk" until they enter pvp combat. If anyone has any advice on this please let me know :)

hey guys im trying to get some players on this new server can some of you come check it out somethimes its an dedicated serv with 100 slots 16 gb ram factions and raiding is allowed ip:t.panda-gaming.com

This isn't the place to advertise your server, it's a place "for server operators to talk about how many RAMS they have, what are the cool Bukkit plugins to use, how neat it is to do this sort of event for your community, that sort of stuff."

• 2 weeks later...

And still with a older computer it still has minor lag, not major unless a lag device is created

Lag devices are banned

Don't know the gb but it still works comfortably so I'm happy :]

Happy 2008 edition iMac owner who could of done it on his 2011 iMac

Yes I own 2 iMacs

And getting a retina MacBook pro