What plugins should I use for tekkit?

xjjon88

Hello,

I have been using tekkit for my online server and have been playing with a few people on it, but before I want to bring it live, I have been adding plugins and such to see which one's I need.

I am creating a survival tekkit server. Not looking for something fancy, just want players to be able to protect their land, their machines, and have a form of basic currency.

Right now the plugins I have installed are

Essentials

LWC

MineConomy

Orebfuscator

WorldEdit

WorldGuard

GraveRobber

Vault

I still need a few more plugins to achieve what I am looking for, anyone have any suggestions?

Mainly for players protecting their land with "currency" (meaning they have to buy the land/protection)? And any recommended permissions plugin that work well with what I have? Thanks.

I recommend using the CoreProtect plugin to rollback grief, but it doesn't work on some items like Destruction Catalyst and such. And I also recommend the Disable craft plugin to disable those pesky items that are bad for the server, All you have to do is add the Item ID's in the config.yml to disable them. (The Crafting table III can some times bypass the plugin so, I recommend disabling the Crafting table III as well)

I hope this helped!

I personally use Residence to allow user protection. I know a lot of servers use Towny or Factions, but I'm not interested in all of the additional features they offer. Have a look at those three and see what you think.

Aslo, for Block Logging, you can use LogBlock. I have used CoreProtect, but I'm a bit wary of it now since it's page on dev.bukkit has been under moderation for the last week or so with no explanation.

You need Vault to enable economy and I use PermissionsEX for my permissions setup.

Thank you, do you use another plugin for economy besides Vault? And did you add permissions to PermissionsEX for residence to work with it?