What cabling used for powering Inscriber?

Scaper12123

God knows I've suffered enough trying to figure this out on my own, granted this is my first time trying Applied Energistics. I'm trying to set up an ME system and my understanding is that one of the first things I need to do is use an inscriber to get the basic circuitry for the items used by the mod. But for some stupid reason I absolutely cannot get power into the Inscriber. I've gone creative and sifted through every modpack I could think of trying to find cables to hook up to it and try and power it, but to no good end.

PLEEEEASE OH PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT I'M DOING WRONG! I'm honestly losing my mind over this damn system and i'm about to give up and nuke the entire continent. This is why every mod honestly needs a Thaumonomicon.

just take a regular energy cell, that provides RF, place it directly behind the inscriber and open the setup menu to change the side attached to the machine to output (usually orange, input is blue and white means it's deactivated).

I hope my explanation was good enought but if you still have problems i link here the FTB wiki

http://ftbwiki.org/Leadstone_Energy_Cell