My Servers setup plus Nether Ores discussion

Object

Hey guys, I love the new section so far btw. I just wanted to let you all know what I'm running and I also wanted to have a chat with other server owners about how they deal with NetherOres.

Firstly I'm running Tekkit 3.1.2 (at the moment) with absolutely nothing disabled. I run a small dedicated server hosted through Multiplay and I'm quite happy with the ease of access and good quality. MP is a little expensive but you get what you pay for and in MP's case your paying for Clanforge.

I run one Bukkit mod, McMMO. If you also host through Multiplay and have tried to use Clanforge's McMMO and you had some issues leave a message and I'll tell you how to fix it. Also if you're interested in using McMMO and you want to know how to add the Tekkit items to it I do my own custom cfg files for it so I can help you out.

Secondly I'd like to talk to server owners about Nether Ores, do you guys use it, how do you get around the macerating issues with nether iron and gold? Do any of you guys use Custom Macerator Recipes or Generate Nether Ores instead of Nether Ores?

Let me know.

Thanks.