Awesome Things-To-Do in Tekkit

Make a fully automated scrap factory. Turn the scrap into diamonds using a scrap box. Anything else that isn't diamonds send back to be recycled. Do it without ee for an additional challenge. You'll have to do the scrap box manually I think, I will try that out an let you know tomorrow.

Make a fully automated scrap factory. Turn the scrap into diamonds using a scrap box. Anything else that isn't diamonds send back to be recycled. Do it without ee for an additional challenge. You'll have to do the scrap box manually I think, I will try that out an let you know tomorrow.

No, you can use automatic crafting tables.

On topic, NUKES. NUKES everywhere.

Build a 'Create Absolutely Everything' Complex.

Find a way to automate the production of every single item in vanilla minecraft,

then branch out to other items to help you construct more factories.

Oh, and the only things from EE you are allowed to use are the Philosopher's Stone and Condenser. No Transmutation Table. Borrow the latter from a friend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hmm..... why don't you make a spaceship using RP frame motors! That would be awesome. Some people have done it, but none of them have controlled one using computers. That should be a fun project for you!

P.S. It will give you severe brain damage figuring out all the Computer coding.

Hmm..... why don't you make a spaceship using RP frame motors! That would be awesome. Some people have done it, but none of them have controlled one using computers. That should be a fun project for you!

P.S. It will give you severe brain damage figuring out all the Computer coding.

Serious? Programming it isn't that hard, depending on what your going to make it do. Start by making an API that controls each motor (Cardinal directions, up and down) and any weapons/other things that you might add on. From there you can simply give it commands in succession to operate it. I myself have built multiple omnidirectional engines, most of them being for quarries. For a quarry, once you finish the API you write a program telling the computer to 'Mineblocks, moveborehead, mineblocks, movedown, repeat' (you get the point). It's simpler than it may seem :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...