how to kill a person in red matter armor?

Me and my friend killed a guy in quantum that was trolling us. We trapped him in a case with one block showing, and put lava in. It took like 10min to die but it was very funny. The guy was drunk, and we laughed about it later.

The guy would have to be drunk, unless he was so stupid he didn't realize he could super-jump with quantum boots. Among other things.

The guy would have to be drunk, unless he was so stupid he didn't realize he could super-jump with quantum boots. Among other things.

Gem Armor: Get quantum inside lava, then use Zero Ring and convert the first layer of lava into obsidian. Congrats! Hes now trapped :P

Not really. Quantum would let you easily live long enough to punch the obsidian away.

You can continue to convert it into obsidian as long as you want. Zero Ring, or Ring of Arcana have almost no cooldown, it would go back before he can get out, and if you use volcanite amulet, you can add more obsidian over the already frozen layer.

That may be so, but then you run into minecraft's protection from becoming trapped in blocks. You can just jump up through blocks that are suffocating you.

That just happen when whole body is inside blocks. If just half (One block) is trapped, you will just go down without suffocating. And you wont be able to get out that easily, since as far as i know, for super jump you must be touching a block, and if you try and go down while in lava, in mean time that hole will be fixed.

That just happen when whole body is inside blocks. If just half (One block) is trapped, you will just go down without suffocating. And you wont be able to get out that easily, since as far as i know, for super jump you must be touching a block, and if you try and go down while in lava, in mean time that hole will be fixed.

Unclear post, but I think I mostly understand. What's to stop someone from going sideways?

Unclear post, but I think I mostly understand. What's to stop someone from going sideways?

If you cover whole surface of lake, there will be stone. If the lake is closed by the sides, he wont be able to exit easily. If it isnt, you will be able to see where he is mining at and get ready to put an block.

All you need in fact is an Portable Transmutation Tablet making obsidian and a Klein Star to prevent someone of going away...

You can't see through anything to tell where someone is mining if they're holding shift...

You can see the name. Or just get inside you too and keep attacking it so that he cant break anything, you re 100% invulnerable to lava, he isnt, and he cant fight and mine same time, so he will end up dieing.

red matter armor gets oneshot by infernal armor explosion if you stand on top of them

other than that, tnt and nukes, nothing else can kill red matter armor pretty much

There is no armor named Infernal Armor. I think you mean the Infernal Chestplate from the Gem Armor.

And Red Matter only absorbs 90%, so high damage weapons, such as fully charged Nano Saber should deal damage.

Gem Armor... Nukes, Electric Creepers, and if he flies or uses Void Ring or Eye of Mercurial to protect itself... Well, good luck with that...

god damn noob -.- shut up if you dont know what you're talking about

I know that you mean the piece, but to use the spells you need the whole set, so the correct naming would be Gem Armor, not Infernal Armor, since Infernal Armor is just the Chestplate.