PhoenixTalon

[1.1.1] APOC Tekkit Legends | OPEN SERVER | 24/7 Dedicated Server / Economy / Anti-Grief/Raid Worlds, Faction Worlds, Resource Worlds / Non Pay2Win! Vote inspired network! / Shops / Plots / Custom Plugins / MCMMO / And more!

71 posts in this topic

APOC-Gaming-Network-Logo2_zpssmotkoef.pn

Website: http://apocgaming.org | Server IP: TLEG.APOCGAMING.ORG

This server is connected to a 1.7.10 Bungee Network & Vanilla 1.7.10 HUB. Adding the domain to your server list will show a red X saying "Non FML Compatible Server" Ignore this. It is compatible. Once logged in you will be able to communicate with everyone from all of our 1.7.10 servers including staff.

For more information on our servers, network, status, wiki's, launchers, pack pages, and more checkout our server page here:

http://apocgaming.org/servers

APOC is a community of gamers and a independently hosted minecraft network. We believe in offering as many choices as possible without restricting gameplay. If your a griefer, raider, like to pvp, or pve, or build stuff in peace, or join a faction and town and conquer your enemies. All of that and more is possible on APOC.

APOC hosts over 26 minecraft servers and grows more everyday. So even if you get bored with one server we have plenty more to offer afterwards. Meet friends and play together across our vast minecraft network. Our 1.7.10 network is interconnected. You can speak to staff and players across all of our 1.7.10 servers. So even if there is not a staff member on your server there is always one available across the network to help.

Gameplay Types on APOC:

• Protected Building: Building on our Sanctuary world gives you a griefing, raiding, and pvping free world to make your creations on.
  • Griefing & Raiding: ALL worlds besides Sanctuary, Towny, and Creative are griefing and raiding allowed.
  • Exploring: Go to our Resource world to checkout all of the dungeons our server has to offer.
  • Mining: Resource world is reset monthly to make sure everyone has plenty of ores and resources to harvest. This also makes sure dungeons are fresh and ready to conquer.
  • Survival: All of our worlds but Creative are survival based worlds.
  • Factions: Want to be a part of something bigger? Join a faction with friends and declare war on your enemies in the Factions world. Griefing, Raiding, PVP, ETC are all allowed here.
  • Role Playing: With our custom APOC-RPG plugin, MCMMO, And RPG mods on APOC you have custom gear, mob drops, dungeon spawns, upgradeable effects and auras, skills, and so much more!
  • Economy: Do you like being a merchant? Our server rewards for everything. And we do mean everything! Mining, Killing players or mobs, digging, crafting, enchanting, repairing, smelting, voting, even being online you get rewarded for. With the money from these rewards you can rent or purchase a spawn shop plot and build your own customized store with items you choose with prices you choose. Economy can also be used to trade, buy items at admin shops and player shops, buy claimblocks to claim and protect more land, buy protections for doors, chests, etc. And even fund your faction in its war efforts by controlling more land.

Worlds & Information:

• Spawn: This is our spawn world, we have rules, information, mini-games, admin shops, buyable player shops, etc here for all players to use and access.
  • Resource: This is our mining and exploration world. There is no protections here. Claiming land by personal or faction means is not possible and pvp, griefing, raiding is allowed. Dungeons spawn here and the world is reset monthly to ensure a fresh amount of resources and dungeons are available to players.
  • Sanctuary: This world is the most protected world on our server. You can build what you want and play how you want without worrying about pvp, griefing, or raiding.
  • Factions: As the name suggests this world is for factions only. You can wage war on other factions, claim land, take over land, grief, raid, pvp, etc.
  • Modded Worlds: These worlds are from mods such as GC Moon/Mars, Underdark, Twilight Forest, ETC. No claiming, factions, lwc, towny are allowed here. PVP/Griefing/Raiding is allowed here.

Server Information:

• Server Host: None, Independently hosted on a Dedicated Server.
  • Server Slots: 50+ (Supporters have a VIP slot and can go over the 50 cap)
  • Server Whitelist: No
  • Server Banned Mods: None
  • Server Banned Items: Chunk Loaders, Some ProjectE stuff. We have protections that safeguard against most ProjectE items.
  • Server Restricted Items: No restrictions on craft able items. Creative is restricted to any block or item that is not a building or decorative block.
  • Server Gamemode: Survival / Creative
  • Server Plugins: (50+ | Server Moderation plugins not listed) MCMMO, Factions, Towny, Essentials, APOC-Payday, APOC-RPG, APOC-EndReset, WorldGuard, WorldEdit, GriefPrevention, PRISM, iDisguise, ChestShop, UltimateArena, and many more.
  • Server IP: TLEG.APOCGAMING.ORG
  • Server Website: http://apocgaming.org
  • Server Teamspeak IP: TS.APOCGAMING.ORG

Voting & Rewards:

• Voting n our network is loaded with benefits from instant rewards like exp/economy/diamonds/+more to ranking up and unlocking commands/plugins/homes and much more.
  • For each vote you get instant rewards which vary from server to server.
  • For each vote you count towards your voting rank which is displayed on your name tag. The higher your rank goes the more you unlock.
  • Vote ranks give giant bonuses the higher you go. From higher homes to complete ore and plugin boost kits.

Reviews:

• Like our servers? Let others know what you have experienced or your opinion on our network by replying to this topic with a review!
  • Please refrain from posting any support requests on this topic. We can help you by submitting a Support Ticket (LINK) on our website.
  • If you like our server, dont forget to vote on our poll and like the original topic!

Whitelist:

Want added to our server whitelist? Post below with this information:

• Experience:
Edited by PhoenixTalon

Having some technical problems at the moment. I will edit this post when everything is fixed.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Everything seems to be working now!

Edited by PhoenixTalon
Updated status

Apart from the lazy staff and owner who like to insult and tp kill new players because they asked a question this might be a ok server

i can't play with the error "Incompatible FML Modded Server," im playing on version 1.06 and all other servers work but this is the only server with that error. pls help

i can't play with the error "Incompatible FML Modded Server," im playing on version 1.06 and all other servers work but this is the only server with that error. pls help

Have you tried clicking on the server and connecting...?

Our network runs on Bungee and Bungee and Forge dont get along so it shows that. Just connect to the server, it will work.

Had some downtime transferring everything to a different dedicated server. Everything has been very stable for the last 24 hours.

Sorry for the downtime or inconvenience this has caused but were back up and running!

Servers great, cant wait till it fills and the new serverbox is fixed.

EvilKilem for the lvl 3 bump.  

Keep up the good work.

Dragosmans1332 is my minecraft Name

my minecraft name is 0mega_Alpha

(zero not o)

Has staff set your ranks? After posting here make sure to let them know.

My Minecraft name is bryangullickson nice sever

My IGN is Tiddlywinx, thanks.

My IGN is weresnate02 I look foward to joining

Hi, I am replying for the upgrade to rank 3. 

My IGN is RutgerSmeets.

Please make a ticket or contact a deus admin to get your rank upgrade.

i get if you wish to forward ip usbungee or something like that

You need to connect using TLEG.APOCGAMING.ORG.

SERVER UPDATED TO 1.0.8!