PhoenixTalon

[1.1.1] APOC Tekkit Legends | OPEN SERVER | 24/7 Dedicated Server / Economy / Anti-Grief/Raid Worlds, Faction Worlds, Resource Worlds / Non Pay2Win! Vote inspired network! / Shops / Plots / Custom Plugins / MCMMO / And more!

76 posts in this topic

I have registered on the Official APOCgaming website.

My minecraft name is ryansavage

Exactly how its spelled.

Absolutely astoundingly good server. Great staff, active community and they're very upfront and don't do any shady pay2win kind of stuff.

Application for whitelisting:

IGN: IkerzTheMage

Exp.: Tekkico ( Tekkit Classic ), Big Dig, Hexxit. Various Vanilla servers.

This network focuses on providing the best experience for it's players. That is why I joined, and why I am still here. They listen to the players and their suggestions, and have high quality servers with no lag.

I have been with this network for about 3 years now and I have had some great experiences with the staff, other players, and even the owner. In the time I have played on APOC's servers I have always had another player want to help me out or have staff teach me a certain mechanic of a mod that I wasn't 100% with. The community is great! The staff and owners on APOC are also very dedicated to what they do! Very great server overall, planning to restart on another modpack with APOC soon!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By landocchi
      Modpack: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/poke-engineer.1216358
      IP: 68.186.146.215
      Rules: 1. Don't grief the map, don't spam chat, don't try to crash the server.
      Mods Included: Pixelmon, ProjectE, Industrialcraft 2, AdvancedRocketry, VeinMiner, and much more!
      Description: I made this fun mod-pack for me and my buddies to play, and we would love some more people to join! Different Pixelmon are found on different planets, so in order to get certain Pixelmon you will have to travel to far away planets. This mod is the perfect mix between industrial mods and fantasy mods all with Pixelmon.
      Up-time: 24/7
      If the server does get big enough, we can add voting rewards, weekly tournaments, scavenger hunts, and a lot more!
    • By jackson0201
      So my friend and I have a private server setup and have recently taken on a new project. Draining an ocean (because why not). We have 10 pumps setup with a combustion engine running on fuel powering each one (the water we drain is also acting as a coolant for the pumps). So far we have about 2000 tanks full of water and we don't know what to do with all of it. Any ideas are welcome! 
    • By Psychodelic
      Have tried uninstalling both java and the launcher what else can i do? Will send error report but dont know how. Any help appreciated.
    • By ItzBoris
      Hello everyone.I recently bought minecraft and I decided to download technic launcher.I opened it,selected a folder and nothing happened.I tried serval times and different folders and still.Waited like 10-15 minutes.On my C drive I have only 10GB space left so I tried downloading it on an USB with 29GB and on my D drive with 530GB left.I opened the tank manager and it only showed a working java process and it wasn’t minecraft.Thank you!

• By t0rched
      Over 6+ Years Online and in Development, New Mods, 1.12.2!
      Click Here to Visit our Fully MC Integrated Site
      Custom Mod Pack and Server Community 
      Our mod pack is designed, maintained and even hosted by our community.
      Constantly updated and perfectly tailored to players tastes.
      We provide a unique mod pack experience that lets you choose what gets added, removed and even tweaked.
      We have a dedicated server waiting for you, filled with adventure!
       DEDICATED, FAST AND RELIABLE SMP Server: 16GB RAM / SSD / 1Gbps 
      CUSTOM AUTOMATION PACK / BASED on STONEBLOCK PACK
      >> Click Here for our Website! <<
      >> Click Here for the Mod List! <<
      Technic Page: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/worldautomation
      >> Custom Launcher Available <<