PhoenixTalon

[1.1.1] APOC Tekkit Legends | OPEN SERVER | 24/7 Dedicated Server / Economy / Anti-Grief/Raid Worlds, Faction Worlds, Resource Worlds / Non Pay2Win! Vote inspired network! / Shops / Plots / Custom Plugins / MCMMO / And more!

76 posts in this topic

I have registered on the Official APOCgaming website.

My minecraft name is ryansavage

Exactly how its spelled.

Absolutely astoundingly good server. Great staff, active community and they're very upfront and don't do any shady pay2win kind of stuff.

Application for whitelisting:

IGN: IkerzTheMage

Exp.: Tekkico ( Tekkit Classic ), Big Dig, Hexxit. Various Vanilla servers.

This network focuses on providing the best experience for it's players. That is why I joined, and why I am still here. They listen to the players and their suggestions, and have high quality servers with no lag.

I have been with this network for about 3 years now and I have had some great experiences with the staff, other players, and even the owner. In the time I have played on APOC's servers I have always had another player want to help me out or have staff teach me a certain mechanic of a mod that I wasn't 100% with. The community is great! The staff and owners on APOC are also very dedicated to what they do! Very great server overall, planning to restart on another modpack with APOC soon!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MysticzHDD
      Please help me. I've been stuck on this for days, posting in different websites, and nobody has been able to help me. When i click "install" on any modpack, the process is fine, but when i click play, it installs the "minecraft assets" Slows down at the end of the loading bar, and closes and re-opens within the blink of an eye.
        Everything i've tried :
        Get 64x Java Re-install modpack Re-install Technic Launcher (completely) Updated Graphics card drivers Re-started PC Allocating more RAM to Technic Launcher

My crash log is the ".txt" file i included at the bottom, Don't worry, no viruses lol.
      WARNING : It's a super large crash log. Just sayin'.

PLEASE HELP ME. THIS IS DRIVING ME MENTAL.
        -MysticzHDD <3

Technic Crash Log 7 19 2018.txt
    • By JustLisa
      ☣ Only Tekkit legends server on the CZ scene ! ☣
      [CZ] [EN] [SK]
      We are a server that builds on classic gameplay. Nothing is forbidden, the rules are only: respect other players. 
      • Kits 
      • MobArena
      • Residence 
      • Jobs
      • Portals
      • You can earn player heads for killing!
      • And more!
    • By JustLisa
      Hi, i have big problem with server.
      Here is my console: 

Console.txt