Quebe1

Question

So there I am, about to sleep, I wanted to look at my account to see the precious goodies my character had. As soon as I pulled up the Technic Launcher, it asked for my login. I logged in just as usual but then I see that the only packs I have are AoTB, BF, Hexxit, Tekkit Legends, and Vanilla. I am stunned. I try starting up AoTB but it's telling me to install it, Again. So I install it and to find out, it doesn't work. Gets stuck on Mojang screen and sends me back to TL Menu. I look at the files in .technic and the files are there and everything. Also, my AoTB was working fine at 8:00PM PDT and it's working horrible here at 1:00AM. Please help, I joined a server and I have very good items!

EDIT - So far, Hexxit is the only one that would load. I'm also using a slow Windows 8 Laptop

The things I need the know the most is

1. Why are most of my Modpacks gone?

2. Why are the remaining packs have to be reinstalled?

3. What caused this?

4. How can I fix this?

And 5. Why these packs specifically?

I shut off my laptop using the 5-Second power off button. Does that change anything?

ANY HELP WILL BE ACCEPTED.

THE ONLY THING I WILL NOT DO IS DOWNLOAD CLIENTS.

PLEASE STILL HELP ME.

Edited by Quebe1

1 answer to this question

• Moderators

logs can be found when clicking the Cog-Wheel button on the top right corner on the launcher window.
If you can't open the launcher the logs can also be found inside %appdata% -> Roaming -> .technic -> logs

Paste the content on pastebin.com or paste.ubuntu.com and give the link.