i cant wait

being really stupid is pretty much the definition of being a moron. do you need me to draw you a picture or something? would monosyllabic words help?

so according to you f there not as smart as you who i have no clue how old oyu are but ether way if there not as smart as oyu there stupid hmm

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so according to you f there not as smart as you who i have no clue how old oyu are but ether way if there not as smart as oyu there stupid hmm

no, according to me, if they make ridiculous leaps of "logic" and can't accept that they made a mistake and move on, they're not just dumb, they are a moron.

for the record, you're a moron.

and for the record you are over stepping oyur boundaries as a mod and i reason i don't accept the reason for you banning me is that the only rule i might have broken was bumping the post and i wasn't even doing that not trying to any ways there is no rule aginst posting in a past that you your self started even if it looks dead and please lockmy post im done here now with this post i mean

Oh my god, so much bad grammar!

If you want anyone to even consider taking you seriously, try using proper spelling and grammar. There is no excuse for bad spelling and grammar, unless you don't know how to spell, in which case you shouldn't be on the internet. Most of my posts are from my phone, but I make an effort to post clear, coherent posts with proper spelling and grammar. One of the mods has dyslexia, but they're posts are some of the most coherent, properly spelled posts on the forum.

Okay, grammar nazi rage over. Have a nice day.

and for the record you are over stepping oyur boundaries as a mod and i reason i don't accept the reason for you banning me is that the only rule i might have broken was bumping the post and i wasn't even doing that not trying to any ways there is no rule aginst posting in a past that you your self started even if it looks dead and please lockmy post im done here now with this post i mean

Yes, because this was SUCH an important post that it just HAD to be seen by everyone.

and for the record you are over stepping oyur boundaries as a mod and i reason i don't accept the reason for you banning me...

Man, you just royally screwed up.

Before you were just an idiot, but now you just added superiority complex to your repertoire.

That makes freak the rough authority figure accused of being a loose cannon.. You know, Action Hero Cop?

I hope for your sake you get off as just the jerk-ass defense attorney, not the main villain.

there's nothing for you to "accept", you have no choice. not only that, I don't generally take requests so I won't be locking this thread. I'm sure the various other posters would be sad if they missed their chance to chime in.

I would further clarify why I probated you, but it clearly won't help. you are lucky I am not adding more warning points for mod sass.

Well, another good indication of stupid people is 15-20 grammar errors in a SINGLE SENTENCE. Well... sort of a sentence, I think. I'm not quite sure what that was.

Perhaps if you were raised by wolves, or in the 14th century, then you could be very smart, despite having grammar that poor. Not so much nowadays. Now, it is a dead giveaway for "This guy is an idiot."

challenje:

Regardles of what happens online, never make real life threats. You CAN get the police sicked on you IRL for doing this. And don't think you're anonymous online, either. In this day and age, everyone and everything is tracked by everyone and everything.

On these forums, we only troll stupid people. And here's some news for you. This isn't real life. On the internet, the only things that sets you apart from others are your intelligence and your accomplishments. No one cares if you're a tough guy IRL, because here, on this forum, you're a stupid little nobody, who refuses to learn from his mistakes. If you would stop being such an ignorant buffoon, and admit that you did something stupid, we would stop trolling you. Your reaction to us trolling you just makes us want to troll you even more.

well lets see here i can count atlest 3 people trollign this form and there not being ban so do what oyu will punck ass kid just be glad this isnt a face to face or you would be a bloody mess and id be in jail

I've restored this post to it's rightful place in this thread, because this is comedy gold.

way to go, internet tough guy. Totally worth the price of tapatalk just to be able to do this from my phone while at work.

look when people get me pissed off for doing what freakachu did which is banning me for breaking some rule that is not in the rules listed on the forms so guess what you guys trucking win i give the fuck up its like this every where i got just because you all think your gods at every thing you pick on people like me

look when people get me pissed off for doing what freakachu did which is banning me for breaking some rule that is not in the rules listed on the forms so guess what you guys trucking win i give the fuck up its like this every where i got just because you all think your gods at every thing you pick on people like me

I, for one, am NOT pissed at you for banning somebody over an unlisted rule.

Its not an unwritten rule... From the RULES POST: Don't be a dickbag - (A bag of dicks). There is the rule you broke.