devryb

[1.1.1]DeVco Tekkit Legends[PvP/PvE][50 Slots]

1012 posts in this topic

IGN: FalconGunner75

Great community! Staff is friendly and people are always kind and helpful, also rules must be confirmed to prevent spammers from entering the server!

IGN: DeJustinHD

the network is great with a lot of different modpacks... I only wish there was a modpack with ars magica since I really enjoy the mod

IGN: Chazwade

Very high quality server. Lag Free. High TPS. Staff are very nice and friendly. Not too many banned items and I feel restricted in no way whilst playing :)

IGN: leTel
The servers are OK, a bit laggy, I got some timeout deco, but overall no major issue. The staff is great ! Great VIP system, lot of usefull server plugin, I love it !

IGN: loxtric

I've been playing on this server for a few weeks and i love it. more people should be playing on this server.

IGN: FalconGunner75

Great community! Staff is friendly and people are always kind and helpful, also rules must be confirmed to prevent spammers from entering the server!

IGN: Xarai
Have had a wonderful time here
Helpful staff, they solve any lag problems as soon as they come up
if you are stuck on a modpack staff and community is friendly and helpful they take care of you extremely well

IGN: Spirit_Deity
Staff has been best of all server's I have played and that is saying something. No lag lots of people, competitive and yet still helpful

IGN : Karazhan

Most of staff members are helpfull and efficient (read don't encounter the few others).

Some tps drops when online alone despite a restart every 3 hours, and a lag policy based only on tps : THIS ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS !

The good points are clouded by a generally poor plugin config, mainly the anti-flood, the anti-cheat, the saves (that are numerous and long), and of course the "anti-lag devco plugin" that just does more harm than good.

Finishing some tests and going away.

IGN: Spirit_Deity
first and foremost the serve is stable very rare for a modpack server
second the staff is friendly and helpful to new players to modpacks
and lastly and most important FUN and a darn good community

IGN: Xarai
Simply love the server
the owner is an active member that plays often
often no lag and when there is they are very short which is rare
im new to modpacks and i've had lots of help understanding them
making it fun and less difficult

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By GENIXGaming
      Server Connection Info:
      Server Is currently being moved

Modpack Page:
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/top-factory.1104213

Discord: 
      https://discord.gg/by8EFtQ

Modpack Description:
      The Top Factory Modpack is a Tech based Modpack using a more updated version of Minecraft rather than using 1.7.10. The mod pack uses popular updated mods as well as new mods that you have probably never have seen before.
      This Modpack is made for the people who want to build big Factory's, Industrial Plants, and more.
      There is an Official Server, when you load the Modpack just click multiplayer and it will show.

Server Rules:
      Respect the Freedoms and Rights of other players.
      Respect the Staff of the Server.
      Play fair and keep the game fun for everyone.
      Do not grief others, verbally or physically.
      Do not cheat, abuse or otherwise glitch.
      Do not abuse in game mechanics or plugins.

• By brunyman
      Website || Community Forum 

Server Address:  tekkit.craftersland.net:25567

Our Tekkit adventure started with Tekkit now called Classic, that was a long time ago but we love Tekkit and we are now here with the latest version!

Server Features:
      > Hosted in USA in a DataCenter on a Dedicated Server.
      > Online 24/7.
      > Powerful Land Protection with MyTown mod to keep your work safe from grief. Create Towns and Nations!
      > PvP and PvE, Clans.
      > Economy: Server Shops , Players Market, Trades, Vote Rewards.
      > Few restricted items (details below)
      > Optimized for minimal lag.
      > Turtle's and Quarry's are 100% safe to use.

Disabled Mods: Balkon's WeaponsMod - PvP protection bypass including spawn protection. InventoryTweaks - Item duplication bugs. Redstone in Motion - Used a lot for grief, protection bypass. Restricted Items: Matter Cannon - Applied Energistics - Protection bypass. Needlegun - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass. SPAMR Launcher - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass. Sacred Rubber Sapling - MineFactory Reloaded - A huge tree, once placed it takes space to up to 4 regions bypassing protection in the process and causing very low fps to clients. Plastic Bag - MineFactory Reloaded - Item Dupe Bug; Lux Capacitor - MMM Powersuits - Only restricted for block place for protection bypass. Creative StrongBox - Thermal Expansion - Item duplicator. Florb - Thermal Expansion - Protecion bypass. Confiscate Module - MFFS - Can steal players inventory's. Anti Personnel Module - MFFS - Killing players and stealing items. Desintegration Module -MFFS - Block Grief Sponge Module - MFFS - Fluid Grief Notes: The Mystcraft and DimensionalDoors worlds are wiped once per week to maintain the server stable and without lag - so do not build bases there! You can build towns on the main world, moon and mars, we don't know how stable the last 2 are so the main world is the safest for base building. Up to date restricted list can also be found >here.

Some of our major plugins:
      Essentials Buycraft DirectSupport HeroChat PermissionsEX RandomSpawn GlobalMarket DynamicMap Clans VoteParty and Rewards. Crates.  
      The Community
      CraftersLand is a Minecraft Community founded on August 2011, first started with a survival server after a wile we opened our first tekkit server now called tekkit classic. Now after more then 2 years we learned a lot and we try to provide as good and as advanced servers as possible. We also have a community forum where you can post problems on our servers or if you need any help.

Join Us!

Now some pictures with our Tekkit server:

• By Shazzer
      Ho guys. Ive been trying to install this for days. I have JDK 8 and JRE 9 and the most recent mac os java installed and have my firewall off. I then download the launcher and open the file. i then get the logo come up with the install load bar for about 1 second and then it changes to only the logo and freezes forever. Please help. Thanks