devryb

[1.1.1]DeVco Tekkit Legends[PvP/PvE][50 Slots]

1054 posts in this topic

Good job advertising your own server in this thread...

devryb - dev (Current DeVco Operator)

DeVco - Server of 13092 Loyal Members and Staff!!

OHHH MY GOD BRO, I'M SOOO SORRY xD MY LITTLE COUSIN WAS OVER AND I LET HIM PLAY MINECRAFT! (There is no such thing as Riddocin Lol) Please Accept WILL SEVERELY PUNISH HIM REALLY SORRY xD

OHHH MY GOD BRO, I'M SOOO SORRY xD MY LITTLE COUSIN WAS OVER AND I LET HIM PLAY MINECRAFT! (There is no such thing as Riddocin Lol) Please Accept WILL SEVERELY PUNISH HIM REALLY SORRY xD

Lol nice

Edited by devryb

This is the best server and community out there. I would recammend this server to anyone that was looking for a fun enjoyable time hanging with friends

Great server, is slighty laggy but all the plugins and mods make up for it. The point system is great for those looking to earn rewards by playing.

Large community makes this a great server group to play on, always seems to be staff on to help too, great setup keeps the lag to a minimum, with scheduled restarts to keep it clean running.   Come Join us, See ya there.

Wonderful server! Little lag, and if there is, it's caused by players and really rare. The banned items list is the best I've ever seen. The staff help you with your questions as long as you aren't completely rude about it!

Great server, All staff are friendly and knowledgeable as well as being reasonably understandable. Great community.

I have not played on the server for long but i can already see that It's a good server. The only complaint i got is the shops but other then that Perfect.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Laundrupp23
      I can't get in to my game because when I'm trying to open my world I see my hot bar and then the game crashes. It crashed the first time when I went on my Archimedes ship mod ship and it was attached to a bridge that was attached to the land. Here's the crash report: 
      java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1 at java.util.ArrayList.fastRemove(-1) at java.util.ArrayList.remove(-1) at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerInstance.func_73252_b(PlayerInstance.java:70) at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerManager.func_72695_c(SourceFile:302) at net.minecraft.server.management.ServerConfigurationManager.func_72367_e(ServerConfigurationManager.java:301) at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72515_a(NetServerHandler.java:626) at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:99) at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:141) at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:54) at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:109) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:691) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587) at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484) at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)
    • By GENIXGaming
      Server Connection Info:
      Server Is currently being moved

Modpack Page:
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/top-factory.1104213

Discord: 
      https://discord.gg/by8EFtQ

Modpack Description:
      The Top Factory Modpack is a Tech based Modpack using a more updated version of Minecraft rather than using 1.7.10. The mod pack uses popular updated mods as well as new mods that you have probably never have seen before.
      This Modpack is made for the people who want to build big Factory's, Industrial Plants, and more.
      There is an Official Server, when you load the Modpack just click multiplayer and it will show.

Server Rules:
      Respect the Freedoms and Rights of other players.
      Respect the Staff of the Server.
      Play fair and keep the game fun for everyone.
      Do not grief others, verbally or physically.
      Do not cheat, abuse or otherwise glitch.
      Do not abuse in game mechanics or plugins.