devryb

[1.1.1]DeVco Tekkit Legends[PvP/PvE][50 Slots]

1049 posts in this topic

IGN: PrimalIT
Great servers, excellent staff, no lag, very fun!

IGN: DerpyFoodz.

This server is honestly one of the best servers by far that I have ever played on. The server staff are kind and helpful. There is always at least 1 staff member on the server which is nice to see. The community in general/overall is just welcoming and a good place to be. Well done. Very great server, recommend to anyone looking for a new server/pack that has a server to start on.

IGN: Phsymon

Great server, great staff and a friendly community
Can't get much better

IGN: BreakBubbles I recently returned to this server, and was impressed with how friendly the staff members are.

IGN: SleepyZombie
I have been playing here for over a year. Great staff, stability, and great mod pack options.

IGN: Voidfulqt

Overall a decent server with a welcoming community. Staff is prompt on issues, there's a ticket system and it's family friendly.Only issue is that from time to time there are lag spikes of 3-5 sec at around 1-2 min intervals.

IGN: lawfromchaos

Been my favorite server group for a couple of years now.  Lots of servers to choose from and quite stable.

IGN: iKrax

Played on Devco servers for a long time, not many servers can compete with their reliability.

IGN: DerpyFoodz

Great server, been a while since I was last on, managed to start up again thanks to the help of the friendly community and the reward shop. Overall outstanding server. Well done. 10 out of 10.

IGN: SleepyZombie
I have been playing here for over a year. Great staff, stability, and great mod pack options.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Laundrupp23
      I can't get in to my game because when I'm trying to open my world I see my hot bar and then the game crashes. It crashed the first time when I went on my Archimedes ship mod ship and it was attached to a bridge that was attached to the land. Here's the crash report: 
      java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1 at java.util.ArrayList.fastRemove(-1) at java.util.ArrayList.remove(-1) at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerInstance.func_73252_b(PlayerInstance.java:70) at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerManager.func_72695_c(SourceFile:302) at net.minecraft.server.management.ServerConfigurationManager.func_72367_e(ServerConfigurationManager.java:301) at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72515_a(NetServerHandler.java:626) at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:99) at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:141) at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:54) at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:109) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:691) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587) at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484) at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)
    • By GENIXGaming
      Server Connection Info:
      Server Is currently being moved

Modpack Page:
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/top-factory.1104213

Discord: 
      https://discord.gg/by8EFtQ

Modpack Description:
      The Top Factory Modpack is a Tech based Modpack using a more updated version of Minecraft rather than using 1.7.10. The mod pack uses popular updated mods as well as new mods that you have probably never have seen before.
      This Modpack is made for the people who want to build big Factory's, Industrial Plants, and more.
      There is an Official Server, when you load the Modpack just click multiplayer and it will show.

Server Rules:
      Respect the Freedoms and Rights of other players.
      Respect the Staff of the Server.
      Play fair and keep the game fun for everyone.
      Do not grief others, verbally or physically.
      Do not cheat, abuse or otherwise glitch.
      Do not abuse in game mechanics or plugins.