devryb

[1.1.1]DeVco Tekkit Legends[PvP/PvE][50 Slots]

1215 posts in this topic

IGN: iLikeTrainsFred
Love this server! Great moderation team that responds quickly, minimal and effective lag system and a bunch of well-mannered players.

IGN: ClownApocalypse

I have have enjoyed my time at DeVco, the servers are fast and the staff a truly a delight :)

IGN: LegitAsianxx
This is a great server. Runs with little to no lag and has lots of friendly staff.

Love this server! Great moderation team that responds quickly, minimal and effective lag system and a bunch of well-mannered players.

I have have enjoyed my time at DeVco, the servers are fast and the staff a truly a delight :)

IGN: Darkmonk_junior

this server and Server group are amazing and have really friendly and helpful staff. there isn't much lag and just a great place to pla

IGN: Darkmonk_junior
there server are fast but there are lag spikes but other wise the staff are friendly

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By JustLisa
      ☣ Only Tekkit legends server on the CZ scene ! ☣
      [CZ] [EN] [SK]
      We are a server that builds on classic gameplay. Nothing is forbidden, the rules are only: respect other players. 
      • Kits 
      • MobArena
      • Residence 
      • Jobs
      • Portals
      • You can earn player heads for killing!
      • And more!
    • By LogDotAlpha
      So i made a modpack and did allt he steps right (i've made modpacks before) but when i try to start it the bar gets full, technic closes (here minecraft would start) and technic just opens againd. I give technic launcher 4GB of ram so that shoud not be the problem. Anyone that can help?
      Here is the log file:
      *wall of log removed*

• By brunyman
      Website || Community Forum 

Server Address:  tekkit.craftersland.net:25567

Our Tekkit adventure started with Tekkit now called Classic, that was a long time ago but we love Tekkit and we are now here with the latest version!

Server Features:
      > Hosted in USA in a DataCenter on a Dedicated Server.
      > Online 24/7.
      > Powerful Land Protection with MyTown mod to keep your work safe from grief. Create Towns and Nations!
      > PvP and PvE, Clans.
      > Economy: Server Shops , Players Market, Trades, Vote Rewards.
      > Few restricted items (details below)
      > Optimized for minimal lag.
      > Turtle's and Quarry's are 100% safe to use.

Disabled Mods: Balkon's WeaponsMod - PvP protection bypass including spawn protection. InventoryTweaks - Item duplication bugs. Redstone in Motion - Used a lot for grief, protection bypass. Restricted Items: Matter Cannon - Applied Energistics - Protection bypass. Needlegun - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass. SPAMR Launcher - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass. Sacred Rubber Sapling - MineFactory Reloaded - A huge tree, once placed it takes space to up to 4 regions bypassing protection in the process and causing very low fps to clients. Plastic Bag - MineFactory Reloaded - Item Dupe Bug; Lux Capacitor - MMM Powersuits - Only restricted for block place for protection bypass. Creative StrongBox - Thermal Expansion - Item duplicator. Florb - Thermal Expansion - Protecion bypass. Confiscate Module - MFFS - Can steal players inventory's. Anti Personnel Module - MFFS - Killing players and stealing items. Desintegration Module -MFFS - Block Grief Sponge Module - MFFS - Fluid Grief Notes: The Mystcraft and DimensionalDoors worlds are wiped once per week to maintain the server stable and without lag - so do not build bases there! You can build towns on the main world, moon and mars, we don't know how stable the last 2 are so the main world is the safest for base building. Up to date restricted list can also be found >here.

Some of our major plugins:
      Essentials Buycraft DirectSupport HeroChat PermissionsEX RandomSpawn GlobalMarket DynamicMap Clans VoteParty and Rewards. Crates.  
      The Community
      CraftersLand is a Minecraft Community founded on August 2011, first started with a survival server after a wile we opened our first tekkit server now called tekkit classic. Now after more then 2 years we learned a lot and we try to provide as good and as advanced servers as possible. We also have a community forum where you can post problems on our servers or if you need any help.

Join Us!

Now some pictures with our Tekkit server:

• By Xphomegra
      Wizarding Empires

Wizarding Empires is a modpack and server containing all of your favorite magic based mods! The server is intended for people looking for a primarily PvE experience but with access to PvP outside of protected areas and player claims. Unlike some other magic modpacks that have both magic and tech mods this pack is completely focused on the magic side of modding. On this modpack you can do anything from build a small witches hut to living in a true "Wizarding Empire"
      Banned Items:
      Blood TNT: Crashes/corrupts chunks
      Items that cause problems may be added to this list at any time, however we are trying hard to add as few items as possible.
      Server Rules:
      Don't abuse other players or staff.
      Don't grief claimed land.
      Don't start pvp against weaker players.
      Don't TP out of pvp.
      Don't abuse witchery taglocks (Although they can be used reasonably).
      Don't spam the chat.
      Don't exploit bugs/glitches.
      Don't use cheats/hacks.
      Do not ever ask to become staff.
      Don't attempt to crash/lag the server.
      Avoid building near spawn.
      Don't ask staff to spawn in items.
      Do not attempt to evade the banned item filter.
      The rules can be read in more detail on our website.
      Plugins:
      BanItem, PermissionsEX, RandomTeleport, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Essentials, Griefprevention.
      Join us today by adding https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/wizarding-empires.1185242 to your launcher, and click on the "official server" button.
      P.S: We have a website at https://wizardingempires.com!

• By TheKazooKidYT
      J4CK3D P4CK is a Tech Magic And Exploration Modpack With  A 24/7 Dedicated Server We Are Looking For Staff And A Respectfull Community That Will Play 
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/j4ck3d-p4ck.1183726  Our Official Discord Is https://discord.gg/qwmMJ8c Server IP:198.27.79.248:25565

p.s Theres a little included for the likes of everyone includeing customized dungeons many tech mods and magic mods to balence it out with a few performance tweaks 
      I Hope You All Enjoy Leave  A Reply And  A Like And Ill respond as quick as i can

JourneyMap (by techbrew) Mantle (by mDiyo) Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo) Iron Chests (by progwml6) Extra Utilities (by RWTema) Pam's HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil) Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata) FTBLib (by FTB) FTB Utilities (by FTB) Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97) CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH) Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH) Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH) Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH) Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth) Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2) Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC) Buildcraft (by CovertJaguar) Buildcraft Compat (by buildcraftchildsplay) ProjectE (by sinkillerj) CodeChickenCore (by chicken_bones) NotEnoughItems (by chicken_bones) NEI Addons (by bdew) NEI Integration (by tonius111) Mekanism (by aidancbrady) Mekanism Tools (by aidancbrady) Witchery (by Emoniph) BdLib (by bdew) AE2 Stuff (by bdew) Minefactory Reloaded (by skyboy026) Reliquary v1.3 (by P3pp3rF1y) Thaumcraft NEI Plugin (by DjGiannuzz) Thaumcraft (by azanor) Forbidden Magic (by Assassinfox) Thaumcraft Inventory Scanning (by BlayTheNinth) Levels (by TheXFactor117) Wawla - What Are We Looking At (by darkh4x) Alternate Terrain Generation (by TTFTCUTS) WorldEdit (by sk89q) p455w0rd's Library (by TheRealp455w0rd) Wireless Crafting Terminal (by TheRealp455w0rd) Applied Exchange (by Simon040900) CoFH Lib (by TeamCoFH) Simply Jetpacks (by tonius111) Numina (by MachineMuse) Treecapitator (by bspkrs) Roguelike Dungeons (by Greymerk) Better Dungeons (by Chocolatin) Dungeon Mobs (by GnomeWorks) The Dungeon Crashers Mod (by DerpSquad1O1) Adventure Backpack (by JavierDarkona) The Daventure Mod- Formerly the Infinite Adventure Mod (by DaveTheModder) Industrial Craft (by Player) Advanced Generators (by bdew) LambdaLib (by WeAthFolD) AcademyCraft (by WeAthFolD) Modular Powersuits (by MachineMuse) Waila (by ProfMobius) EnderCore (by tterrag1098) WAILA Plugins (by tterrag1098) Waila Harvestability (by squeek502)