devryb

[1.1.1]DeVco Tekkit Legends[PvP/PvE][50 Slots]

1053 posts in this topic

IGN: Sack0fRice

Honestly, an outstanding server, with so many modpacks, you don't even have to find another server!

I like this server but it is not one that i spend a lot of time on it is a good place to go to hash out some building ideas you can do and get a lot of thing to help you flesh out ur builds on this server or other it is fun to play on and i did enjoy it but it is not my fav but it is up there on my  top 10

IGN: Billygawt

This server truly is one of the best, the staff are some of the kindest, and most understanding people, and their rules are fair. I can't find anything wrong with the server, as lag is rare, banned items are for very good reasons, and the ranks are based off of time playing.

IGN: Pepijn

Recently joined this server after getting annoyed by the lag on another FTB server. Can easily say I like this server way better. Next to no lag, good community and active staff.

IGN :Pentium4 *was told to do that* to the review it brings back tekkit with a twist in my mind atleast and this server makes it perfect to play on!

IGN: ultron6142

Server has an amazing community but is very laggy

IGN: ultron6142

The server has a great community but it gets abit laggy at times

IGN: Zeolit

Nice server, zero lag except on world saves (last 5 seconds or so) and great community and staff.

IGN: lawfromchaos

My favorite server group for the last 8-9 months or so. Still wish that the RRM pack would use more of the optional mods.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Laundrupp23
      I can't get in to my game because when I'm trying to open my world I see my hot bar and then the game crashes. It crashed the first time when I went on my Archimedes ship mod ship and it was attached to a bridge that was attached to the land. Here's the crash report: 
      java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1 at java.util.ArrayList.fastRemove(-1) at java.util.ArrayList.remove(-1) at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerInstance.func_73252_b(PlayerInstance.java:70) at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerManager.func_72695_c(SourceFile:302) at net.minecraft.server.management.ServerConfigurationManager.func_72367_e(ServerConfigurationManager.java:301) at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72515_a(NetServerHandler.java:626) at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:99) at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:141) at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:54) at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:109) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:691) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587) at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484) at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)
    • By GENIXGaming
      Server Connection Info:
      Server Is currently being moved

Modpack Page:
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/top-factory.1104213

Discord: 
      https://discord.gg/by8EFtQ

Modpack Description:
      The Top Factory Modpack is a Tech based Modpack using a more updated version of Minecraft rather than using 1.7.10. The mod pack uses popular updated mods as well as new mods that you have probably never have seen before.
      This Modpack is made for the people who want to build big Factory's, Industrial Plants, and more.
      There is an Official Server, when you load the Modpack just click multiplayer and it will show.

Server Rules:
      Respect the Freedoms and Rights of other players.
      Respect the Staff of the Server.
      Play fair and keep the game fun for everyone.
      Do not grief others, verbally or physically.
      Do not cheat, abuse or otherwise glitch.
      Do not abuse in game mechanics or plugins.